AC GT3 @Laguna Seca - Sun 07Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Ph4ntom you've been bumped up to the grid. Since I haven't heard back from you I am putting you in a Lambo for the practice and race server. If it looks like you can't make it, please sign out so I can get one of the other drivers on the list. Thanks.

Can i take the reserve with Lamborghini?
Yes sir you can. Don't know how familiar you are with being a reserve, but you need to be on ts at the start of official practice if you've not been put on the grid. If someone is a know show, you will then be called on to enter the race, but since the field and server are already set you may not be able to get the car you would like unless you get lucky and it's the car that's been abandoned. It ain't GTA 5 otherwise we'd just do a drive by or car jack someone:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

I gotta step away for a little bit. @Beikirch you're first on the reserve list and @Pauli Ahonen you are second. Please keep an eye on this thread to see if I'll be able to put you in the grid with your car of choice:D

In the words of the Arnold:
n4feebfc17dc0b.gif

Thank you for signing out. See you soon.

@Rami you are now eternally in debt to Enzo because you and your Audi are now on the GRID:p:D
Wow... Didn't expect this :cautious: So haven't done any laps on new Laguna Seca yet :O_o: Luckily did a race at the mod Laguna about an year a go :thumbsup:

On top of everything, there is a blizzard about to hit where I live, so hoping our electricity will keep up... :coffee:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.5%