AC GT2/E @ VIR - Friday, August 25, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up in that last slot in the Porsche! I'm sneaking home for the weekend, so I'll have minimal practice. This should be interesting.
yoda-3.jpg

Signed up you are. Prepared for battle you are not, but the Force is strong in you, young pupil;)

46dbbb0398f5867449f067510307eb74.jpg

Last call boys. Get those car changes in if you you want them. Race server needs to be set up and finalized. Remember, tonight you make your own pit stop strategy. Good luck and thanks again to all you Hooligans for making these nights so successful:thumbsup: I hope you all have a great race.
@Brewer Thanks again for helping make this great:thumbsup: I'm leaving it with you from here on out for tonight. Now I'm thirsty:D................

Signing out guys,wheel is giving me proper issues again:cry: and i dont want another incident like last time,looks like i may have to retire till i can afford an upgrade..
Sorry to hear that man :( I've felt that pain before with my G25. Thrustmaster could be the way to go in future. I hear very good things from guys who have them.

I'll be sure to give guys "The Bird" in your honour when I fly past them :D

Sorry to hear that man :( I've felt that pain before with my G25. Thrustmaster could be the way to go in future. I hear very good things from guys who have them.

I'll be sure to give guys "The Bird" in your honour when I fly past them :D
Someone's cocky tonight. Feeling the McGregor luck of the Irish? :p

I'm **** for this race anyway, barely will have time to practice since the priority is the RDLMS race tomorrow. Let alone if I'll be able to finish this race.

I didn't mean it in a cocky tone actually, I meant just a general overtake but I can see how the term "fly" can be seen as arrogant. I just meant it in a general overtaking tone that everyone does.

And while I'm Irish, I have my doubts about McGregor taking it. He's fighting Mayweather at his own game. Experience is going to come out on top and while it'd be nice if McGregor wins it, logically I don't think it'll happen

Race setup for the prancing horse. Add some TC if needed, but it will get more understeery

Attachments

• 458_VIR_30L.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 231
Hi guys. I have to sign out too sorry. Assetto keeps crashing at launcher. I thought I'd fixed it but no. Trying a reinstall now but it won't complete before race start. Where are you racing next week?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back