AC GT2/E @ VIR - Friday, August 25, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Anybody got any thoughts on pit strategy? I haven't had time to test, not sure which tire compound will be the best or how long a full tank of petrol will last.
Personally, in the BMW, I will be going for a one stop strategy on mediums needing roughly 120 liters for the whole race. I did do some testing and mediums can go all the way, although they will be just into the red on the tire wear indicator and lapping about 1.5 - 2 seconds slower by the end of the race.

A Ferrari it is:thumbsup::thumbsup: Glad you're joining us;)

With much regret, I have to cancel. I planned a Friday evening just for myself until someone else decided otherwise :mad:.

The car is a beast, much different than the 488 I am used to and trickier to slow down in those ups and downs at the end of the track. Working a little on the setup I managed being ~1s slower than the newer model, while the 100% AI was still 1s faster. No matter gear ratio and wing, Porsche is unstoppable at the Back Straight.

Please accept my apologies. Riccardo

With much regret, I have to cancel. I planned a Friday evening just for myself until someone else decided otherwise :mad:.

The car is a beast, much different than the 488 I am used to and trickier to slow down in those ups and downs at the end of the track. Working a little on the setup I managed being ~1s slower than the newer model, while the 100% AI was still 1s faster. No matter gear ratio and wing, Porsche is unstoppable at the Back Straight.

Please accept my apologies. Riccardo
Sorry to hear you can't make it, but I really do appreciate you signing out. See you next time:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%