GSC2013 v1.10 Bug Report thread

Hi Reiza,
I don't know if you are aware, or if you even intend this feature to be used but I thought I should report it.

I tried editing the plr file, in particular the 'number of race sessions'.
I changed it to 3, and it worked very well:
race 1 starts according to qualifying positions, then race 2 is a reversal of race 1's results, the race 2 is a final between the top 6 cars. OK so far.
Everything works fine if I run them one after the other in the same game session,
but if I try to quit the game after race 1, the game freezes. I have to Ctrl Alt Del to close it down.
Not sure if anything can be done, but it was a good way of running endurance distances totalling 3 to 5 hrs, so it's a shame its not possible to quit between the sessions.

I have two issues. First is that I'm getting terrible stuttering and tearing but only when running karts. Frame rate is still saying 70-80 but stuttering.

The second is probably an rFactor engine/eyefinity problem. Some of the UI is just off of the edge of my centre screen. Is there anyway to adjust the UI and HUD elements so they all fit on the centre screen?

Hi all

Few issues for me that may have been mentioned before. Apologies if so, but i will put it out there;)
1. When in a single player race i often have duplicate names listed in entry list. Seems to happen in all races, formulas etc.
2. Although running V.1.10 i had issue of camera underneath Formula3 in pit lane. Just appeared after a boot up even though it was fine before. I fixed this using Sync option.
3. When starting a race some cars disapear down start/finish straight then reappear shortly after. I suspect this might be my mid spec computer and a settings issues but just in case....
4. I get nervous when entering pit lane after a race as fellow drivers don't want to wait for no one as they all pile into pit entry and cause a demolition derby. Wheels and bodywork going everywhere. Does anyone else get this?:O_o:

Apart from that a satisfied customer. Thank you.:thumbsup:

Not sure if it's a bug or my hardware setup but I get no sound in the game. Ihave a AMD Radeon R9 270X graphics card that supplies both sound and video through out plasma tv, could this be the cause and if so what is the fix?

I had a problem with very bad intermittent sound in this game. Setting VSync to 'on' in the config seemed to help it, but what really fixed it was adding +fullproc to the end of the command line in the GSC shortcut properties.
However I'm not sure this is the same problem that you have - I have a HD7950, but did not know there were Radeon cards with built in sound.

Not sure if this has been reported But when running an off-line championship in the karts. If I'm to start near the back of the pack at Granja Viana. The back half of the feild ends up on another part of the track and I get steered into the tires before I'm given control of the Kart.

Hey offline on championship v8 stocks game freezes on brasilia df ? Think its 5 th race track works fine on test day and single race both brasilia 1 and 2 think night and day its just on championship mode very frustrating as i cant get past this point and am enjoying this series very much thanks for any help i have dump files if needed

From yesterday i have got a problem with Force Feedback in V8 cars. When i stay in place is OK but when I drive Force Feedback not exist. Force Feedback in MINI, OPALA and other cars in GSC is OK.

Last edited:
I have another bug to report. The sky in the Brasilia 2 track is always black for me. The rest of the track is fine, just black sky, a bit like the skybox graphic isn't being loaded or something. Brasilia 1 is fine.

Anyone else?

Another one: I'm currently driving the Camaro around tracks like Curitiba Outer Circuit and Brasilia and the names of the AI are really screwed up. Like I get 4 Glenn McAdams for example and 2 of everyone else. :poop:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.