Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
OK let´s try this again - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.27 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.27 release thread .

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

GSC Extreme v1.3 Steam.
Start a Dedicated Server, Select Copa Petrobras De Marcas, but then in Car selection Nothing ?

Capture.JPG

if you launch a dedicated server from the same computer than try to launch the game you get a steam error failed to start (app already running)

http://gyazo.com/1d5f1b79f23a6fe90f9780fa2c24ce78

Yes. This happens when I launch the dedicated server from the Steam Library like this http://i.imgur.com/uVGsKZ9.jpg because Steam thinks I'm in the game already, avatar turns green while setting up and running the server, therefor the game cannot be launched to join.
They probably should not have added it to the Steam Library launcher like that.

But if I launch the GSC Dedicated.exe from the games install folder

D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Stock Car Extreme\GSC Dedicated.exe

Everything works, the server runs, and I can then Launch the game from the Steam Library and join the server on the same PC.

Would also be nice if they would just add the GSC Dedicated.exe to the "Steam Tools" like SIMBIN / Sector3 did for Race 07 on Steam. I think that they said they would in time.

Thanks for the working server files on Steam Reiza.

I still cannot get custom car skins to work/show up in Copa Petrobras de Marcas portion of the Steam version, seems they are locked out. They work, show up in the free standalone game.

Hi,

v1.31 Just updated, NON Steam, used Sync Tool

Londrina Long

''Error loading mesh file GRASSK001.GMT to memory''.

Have to force close during track loading.

All other official tracks fine.

On a second note, has the braking been changed in Stock V8 2014 cars? At Imola, particularly, braking distance seems to have increased. Is this normal, due to circuit grip, tyre changes?

Thanks

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-3_16-39-42.png
    upload_2015-4-3_16-39-42.png
    294.1 KB · Views: 283
Hi (again). I know you want a bug report format, but I can't do that in this case.

I run sync tool (updating from v1.25 to latest v1.31) to check if any Londrina files were incomplete (as per my previous post). It's always finishing 100%, or at least, finishes and closes. But when i re-scan just to be sure, it is always showing LegalNotice.Jpg, GSC.EXE. and GSC Dedicated.EXE, as if i do not have the most recent ones, which I do, because I just synced it 5 seperate times previous. My current legal notice is V.1.31.

Something feels wrong with Stock V8's in other areas. I read the update change log, the tyres slip more if I am correct? Has something else been changed? The Stock V8's on reiza tracks now feel like I am driving on a mod track.

Also, if you don't mind answering, what version after v1.25 was the V8 gear sounds changed? I want to revert the V8 sounds folder to how they sound in v1.25, I can do this by downloading one of the update packages before the change and just copy/paste relevant folder. What one would I need?

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back