GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but the game does not automatically load my custom controller profile. Had to make a custom one since I'm using a GPX controller and it has a quite different sensitivity than standard Xbox 360 gamepad.
I have to load my profile every time I start the game

the game freezing problem when going to track is fixed for me, but now i have new problem. If i back out of a race or practice, qualifying to make some set-up changes or to just plain start over my pedals and wheel is no longer recognized. I exit the game check my logitech profiler and fanatec and everything is working and recognized. This happened multiple times to me last night in every car i tried until i got fed up and just went back to r3e.

Using a G27 and CSR elite pedals on windows 8.1.

Can I just mention to people having issues with STUTTERING.

1) Turn off AA in config. Not even at level 1.Then....
2) Force x8 CSAA in nvidia control panel (In Antialiasing - Setting) = much better, reduces stuttering for a lot of people, no aliasing.
2.1) Force 'Override Any Apllication Setting' (In Anialiasing - Mode) option.
2.2) Maximum pre-rendered frames - 1. This helped a lot, didn't nitice a lose of assets in the game
3) Turn off VSYNC. Unless for some other reasons, you should notice hardly any tearing.
4) Turn A.I to med detail
5) Turn shadows down to low/med. When racing you won't notice anyway, if you do, you're not doing it properly :D ''Eyes straight ahead, human'' ;)
6) Turn special effects down to med. Still look good in the mirrors if hit dirt.

I run between 19 and 25 A.I depending on series, and have outdated graphics and I had stuttering until i made these changes.

Turn off AA in the game config, and use CSAA,.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but the game does not automatically load my custom controller profile. Had to make a custom one since I'm using a GPX controller and it has a quite different sensitivity than standard Xbox 360 gamepad.
I have to load my profile every time I start the game

Try to finish a race so the game saves, such as in championship mode after finishing a session and moved on to the next, e.g, from prac to quali, it should save your settings. I noticed if you make a custom control setting on keyboard/wheel, and exit game without the game making a hard save, they will revert and need reloading.

Although, that is my experience, yours might be different.

Formula Extreme at interlargos
I was lapping away when the kerb on the last right turn before the end of sector 2 (sorry i dont know the corner number) flipped me upside down, cant ever imagine that would happen i was not really going fast, i had slowed down and hit my apex, just took a little bit to much kerb,

Next is about the replay not always recording properly, ive noticed this in the past but i was going to report the above issue with a vid only for the replay to have only recorded the trees, see pic
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=391838338

cheers

i thought this was due to my mods but i downloaded a clean version from steam & am still getting this error since the update:

track loads about 90% then (on desktop) there will be notices about errors loading (eg) kart textures. i can skip past these w/ enter/escape & everything loads but the karts/cars are wholly generic, boxy white sedan-looking things. my kart looks fine.

sorry if this ha s been posted a bunch...

edit apolgies see it has been -- thought i had opp detail at high but it was medium, will try on high for a temp fix

have a way to remove these ''tec tec tec'' sounds ?

tem algum jeito de tirar esses sons do carro batendo em baixo? acho que está muito alto e ta me incomodando um pouco

Levanta o carro, hehehe, brincadeira... pelas configs acho que não, talvez encontrar o arquivo de áudio relacionado e deletar ou renomear... abs.

Lifts the car, lol, joke ... the configs do not think so, maybe find the related audio file and delete or rename...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.