GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

This is a minor thing, I don't think its a bug of sorts. RFM file for Metalmoro is reiza13 but when you open this file you see Vehicle filter = or: Reiza16 and Vehicle filter=|reiza16. Which should the rfm file be reiza13 or reiza16. Can I alter the rfm (reiza13) to match the vehicle filter one (reiza16).

Track & Layout Used: Interlagos GP
Car Used: Formula Extreme
Applicable Settings: Multiplayer race
Report: As we know we have Garage 1 and 2 tab in main screen where we can change vehicle settings. In practice works everything fine, I could change tyre pressure, camber, and all of the stuff. Server switched to the qualification and I wanted to tweak my setting a little bit, I pressed Garage 2 tab. You know what happaned ? All the cars parameters sudenly couldnt be changed anymore. Only I could change on/off symmetric. Other thing like pressure etc etc was missing the yellow arrows.

Report: As we know we have Garage 1 and 2 tab in main screen where we can change vehicle settings. In practice works everything fine, I could change tyre pressure, camber, and all of the stuff. Server switched to the qualification and I wanted to tweak my setting a little bit, I pressed Garage 2 tab. You know what happaned ? All the cars parameters sudenly couldnt be changed anymore. Only I could change on/off symmetric. Other thing like pressure etc etc was missing the yellow arrows.

Game Crashed when I opened steam overlay during race
crash dump here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxabn33UONKFb1oyY3hkSEdscUk/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: Im sorry for double post.

Not a bug. F-Extreme & F-Reiza have parc ferme rules (car setup can´t be changed between quali & race).

have a way to remove these ''tec tec tec'' sounds ?

tem algum jeito de tirar esses sons do carro batendo em baixo? acho que está muito alto e ta me incomodando um pouco

They are suppose to tell you the car is bottoming and you should probably raise / stiffen it a bit. If you just want to get rid of it altogether you may delete scrape.wav from Gamedata\Sound\Tiresurface folder, but that will also remove the sound from hitting other cars / walls.

Track - Londrina (long)
Car - Any
Version - 1.25 + latest Patch - Non-Steam version.

Crash on track load:
"Error loading texture PWALLMETAL for material FENCEPOLEBA"

Tried deleting location and re-running GSCsync and get same error.

Version:Steam
Car:Metalmoro
Track:A1Ring Short
Single Player mode, stutter during practiche and race.
Same car on the full layout track work perfectly.
I have GTX970 with 200/150 fps all full 1920*1080 and sweet fx. Disabling Sfx is the same.
Never crash and no ather problems. One of best sim .Reiza team have to be proud of this.
Waiting for rain and dinamik reflection and close to perfection

Last edited:
Just G Synced my game today. Added a number of track tdf files... as well as a new GSC Exe. I can report a decrease in frame rate. Frames now go up and down as much as 40 frames while watching vehicles (Retros) circulating Montreal..
Running Nvidia Geforce Gtx 970.

Track & Layout Used: Menu and all cars/tracks
Car Used: n/a
Applicable Settings:
Report: Game crashing when opening the steam overlay via Shift+tab
Steps to reproduce: Shift+tab at any given moment

I'm running in Windows XP, I suppose it might explain the problem.
Here are some logs:

Attachments

• GSC.1464.dmp.txt
    96.8 KB · Views: 256
  • GSC.3812.dmp.txt
    99.2 KB · Views: 238
Just G Synced my game today. Added a number of track tdf files... as well as a new GSC Exe. I can report a decrease in frame rate. Frames now go up and down as much as 40 frames while watching vehicles (Retros) circulating Montreal..
Running Nvidia Geforce Gtx 970.

Sorry to hear, but a performance drop with the latest update can´t be related to anything that has been done to the game. Framerate fluctuation as cars go around the track is normal, now whether there´s an issue depends on what peak you´re getting a 40 FPS drop from. With your card, one would assume a very high peak even in max settings. Could you give more details? What is the version of the drivers you are running?

I have a gtx 970 to.

I suggest not running max shadows, and using high also turning off shadow blur, the rest full.
I pretty much can get solid 60fps at most tracks (replays too 22 cars), but only when the vees are all in the pits I drop to around 40fps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.