Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnlineRacing.png

OMRBMW2.jpg

decided to change up our car a bit, due to the chrome paint the lucky strike stripes were almost invisible. Now I just made 2 chromed lines at the front.
GP4 2015-03-27 09-19-40-408.jpg

GP4 2015-03-27 09-19-55-858.jpg

the color scheme doesn't really work out imo.
which colors? Chrome or the stripes on the side?

won't be getting rid of the blue this season, wanted to try it out for 1 more season like this (I was thinking though to drop it even this season), but for next season I have something interesting planned.

• Deleted member 161052

Quali C
Race F
+70 quali and race skill

which colors? Chrome or the stripes on the side?

won't be getting rid of the blue this season, wanted to try it out for 1 more season like this (I was thinking though to drop it even this season), but for next season I have something interesting planned.
The blue in combination with the Lucky Strikes colors. The chrome stripes also look misplaced, but the chrome-blue combination would work.

You're the one who has to like it though, so don't change everything just because I said so :p

I looked into it more closely and imo the table is misplaced (even though I followed the original one :roflmao:), not the stripes. Cuz the stripes are perfectly fitting the BMW logo between them, and the big Lucky Strike is also in the middle.
I'll have to move the table a bit to the right.

what, we need to get the "lucky strike" this season :roflmao:

Last edited:
I looked into it more closely and imo the table is misplaced (even though I followed the original one :roflmao:), not the stripes. Cuz the stripes are perfectly fitting the BMW logo between them, and the big Lucky Strike is also in the middle.
I'll have to move the table a bit to the right.

what, we need to get the "lucky strike" this season :roflmao:
I rather meant that the stripes don't look that good on the bonnet.

I would have replaced the chrome with black instead of blue... ;)

Interesting idea with the name on the banner, though. Were have you got that from? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes