Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't find another driver, call me.
quite sure that's why he's calling you ;)

anyway Matt, your racing number too please :thumbsup:
edit: these are the numbers you can use in green:
bandicam 2015-03-25 13-50-47-972.jpg

you can use a decimal, I allowed Jim to use "pi", but please don't.

Last edited:
2KF1 UNVEILS REVOLUTION
pre season 2.png

2KF1 Racing today unveil its Season 4 Holden Vectra, the last season the Vectra will see. For this momentous occasion, Holden have put in more resources, aiming to end the Vectra life cycle with a bang. As such, they gave the opportunity to the Melbourne based team to have 6 cars going. While 2 cars have not been agreed to be used by any party, as Aidan Keranen explains, the chance came along to use the other two in a very interesting way.
"So there were a few drivers floating around. We had our man Jamie Cocks say he wanted in. Now we lost him in FFG, but we weren't losing him a second time. So after talking to Ben Herbert and the RDFIA, we've been given permission to expand 2KF1 to 4 cars instead."
pre season 1.png

The structure stays within GPTCC rules in that the two squads are financially independent and able to be identified on track.
pre season 3.png

"As such, we'll continue with Keranen and McNamara in 2KF1 Racing, campaigning the #4 and #95 as per usual. In the new Team 2KF1 we are happy to have Jamie Cocks in the #23 and Ben Herbert joining us in the #00.
Having worked with Ben over many seasons in F1, I know that we'll be in with a great chance this year with 4 awesome drivers."
2KF1 also announced that should another team wish to use the Holden Vectras in a customer program, they should contact the team immediately.
pre season 4.png

2KF1 thank their longtime sponsors in Finnair, Nokia, Mobil 1, Kenwood and Schweppes. We also thank Holden for their support, as well as Pepsi on the #95 and Red Bull coming along with the #00.

@Jamie Cocks @James McNamara @Ben Herbert

Last edited:
Ben Herbert is in the #00.

But yes, I absolutely loved this idea, I have nothing against it as Team 2KF1 is pretty much a team on their own, like any other. They just look similar and have a similar name, but that's about it.

Ben Herbert is in the #00.

But yes, I absolutely loved this idea, I have nothing against it as Team 2KF1 is pretty much a team on their own, like any other. They just look similar and have a similar name, but that's about it.
yeah i had a massive anxiety attack to make sure he was #00, then saw #44, then realised that it was in fact #00.

But yeah, so happy with this :D

that's one team left to fill up now. Pleeease someone!
Also @Dovi design hasn't replied yet, rejoining or not? :p

when Dovi replies and hopefully the final team gets filled up, I can reveal the budgets :thumbsup:

Last edited:
keeping the name Diablo Racing, or are you gonna change it? (you can, Hunsley is no longer part of the team)

So that means you would be alone in the team if we don't call up a reserve driver! @Tapio Rinneaho seems like this is the most drivers we can get, Dovi so far doesn't have a teammate ;)

OMR cars from Season 1-3 for sale!

Om.jpg

You always wanted to drive a championship winning car? Well, this is your chance! Get your own for just 1.000.000.00$! Both cars are selled together, ready for racing! They even fulfill the regulations of the upcoming Season 4, so take your chance and participate, you can not lose that much with these machines, 6 titles and lots of wins are a statement.

OMR seems to start into a new era, signing a contract with BMW who will join the series in S4.

:rolleyes:

OMR cars from Season 1-3 for sale!

View attachment 86696

You always wanted to drive a championship winning car? Well, this is your chance! Get your own for just 1.000.000.00$! Both cars are selled together, ready for racing! They even fulfill the regulations of the upcoming Season 4, so take your chance and participate, you can not lose that much with these machines, 6 titles and lots of wins are a statement.

OMR seems to start into a new era, signing a contract with BMW who will join the series in S4.

:rolleyes:
How about a plate of cookies? :p

good, 22 cars all ready to go, time to let the budgets roll out!

So much teams on full money tho :confused:
bandicam 2015-03-26 21-10-09-473.jpg

market is open, Tapio you can see that I need your racing number :D
and don't forget to choose sponsors guys as this is the first round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%