Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyres Dunlop
exactly, this is what I need from other teams aswell. So far we are missing Speedy, Toyota, Forza, and Diablo (but I'm guessing as Hunsley left there could be a name change)'s tyres

Available choices are Dunlop (the ones we used for the last 3 seasons), Yokohama, and Hankook.

alright, so Rami will retire from the series. This leaves a spot open at Forza Turismo (that could maybe change its name right now), with Rui Martins so far as the only driver.

@Matt Bailey, this is the midfield team I was talking about, not that high budget this year but maybe after a season of participation and saving money you two could challenge near the top (again, because Forza had a very good history, battling even with OMR in season 1 but losing it in the final race).
Interested? ;)

(note that you wouldn't take this seat on a first come first served basis, talk to Rui about it in private messages and I'll be awaiting his confirmation on a second driver)

This now means we could be going down to a number of 19 drivers due to so many reserves, but one can only hope that Bailey will join up, and Tapio and Diehl do decide to participate.

Can I be the 'manager' of this 'non-midfield' team? ;p It makes sense as I made the team, so i'll be looking at the results to see what goes on ;)

not like in Formula FG definetly not. But, just as a spectator I would allow that.

7th place in the WCC, and close to 6th. Midfleld :p At the back were just Diablo and Haiburiddo.

spongebob-no-money.jpg

@Matt Bailey, this is the midfield team I was talking about, not that high budget this year but maybe after a season of participation and saving money you two could challenge near the top (again, because Forza had a very good history, battling even with OMR in season 1 but losing it in the final race).
Interested? ;)

(note that you wouldn't take this seat on a first come first served basis, talk to Rui about it in private messages and I'll be awaiting his confirmation on a second driver)

I'm interested. My hands up. Someone pick me. (Sits down in the back corner and waits)

true, but they can if they want to as I am quite sure Rami would allow that. All up to @Rui F. Martins , also his choice if he wants Matt as his teammate

(I did say just spectator Rami :p)

Last edited:
yep, though sorry, but this doesn't mean you can make driver offers (even if Rui gives you permission, however, you can tell Rui to sign that driver and hope that he does it). That would be similar to Formula FG, and I said you can't control the team like you do in Formula FG. You can make liveries for the team (and even that only with permission :roflmao:), and follow their results, that's all until I think of something else to add. ;)

yep, though sorry, but this doesn't mean you can make driver offers. That would be similar to Formula FG, and I said you can't control the team like you do in Formula FG. You can make liveries for the team (and even that only with permission :roflmao:), and follow their results, that's all until I think of something else to add. ;)
Well, I was joking about that first of all. And second, I should have a say on who replaces me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%