Status
Not open for further replies.
either way, as I'm going away tomorrow I have to submit the results today:

RACE 2:
bandicam 2015-04-08 22-30-19-435.jpg

bandicam 2015-04-08 22-30-35-776.jpg

bandicam 2015-04-08 22-30-46-264.jpg

bandicam 2015-04-08 22-30-54-066.jpg

well, after a very bad race 1, at least our sister team has a chance to actually win a race, while Harvey can still get on the podium for the home crowd. Come on!

A storming drive up from 11th to 3rd in the wet for race one set up the scene for race 2. I'm happy we held up with the pace in the dry, snatching the third fastest lap time for race 2, faster than either of the dominant OMR's is incredibly satisfying. Well done SEGA Racing, Well done. 3rd & 4th was the maximum we could have achieved in the first 2 races.

hey hey, they have more points than us. Probably got about $3000 more than us too.
you came.. not close at all

2KF1: 550$
OMR: 6000$ :confused::roflmao: (not.. even.. joking)

lowest budget so far, suprise suprise Apex on 300$ total

Anyone up for a mid-season rule change? :p I mean we all hate them.. *looks at OMR's budget*.. We absolutely love them! :laugh:

Anyone up for a mid-season rule change? :p I mean we all hate them.. *looks at OMR's budget*.. We absolutely love them! :laugh:
You could accidentally miscalculate my budget, and give me 15000$. I promise I won't complain :sneaky:

Or, I could accidentally miscalculate OMR's budget and give them 600$ instead of 6000$ :laugh: I'm sure nobody (apart from OMR) would complain :p

yeah, i personally think you should. change the sponsor, and everyone that took those get their entire money back to be able to repurchase. then effectively everyone starts over, only they'll still have the money and the points.

well the season is pretty much over anyway, with 6000$ they can buy as high as 30 BHP, or 600 skill. 404 game broken.

we together can buy 4 BHP, or 85 skill. Difference is huge already

so really, unless they suddently lose money there is no way for others to catch up. And if they lose money it's unfair as they took the risk and it paid off. You may think it's the extra budget but race 1 retirements from 2KF1 and Apex is what helped OMR, not the money (as we both had more race BHP, Apex even had less COF)

Though, I can allow everyone apart from OMR who had F sponsors to change to a different sponsor, free of charge, both quali and race.

well the season is pretty much over anyway, with 6000$ they can buy as high as 30 BHP, or 600 skill. 404 game broken.

we together can buy 4 BHP, or 85 skill. Difference is huge already

so really, unless they suddently lose money there is no way for others to catch up. And if they lose money it's unfair as they took the risk and it paid off. You may think it's the extra budget but race 1 retirements from 2KF1 and Apex is what helped OMR, not the money (as we both had more race BHP, Apex even had less COF)

Though, I can allow everyone apart from OMR who had F sponsors to change to a different sponsor, free of charge, both quali and race.
not enough. seriously doubting the point of this season now. I thought it was fairly obvious from FFG that giving too much money for quali is a bad idea, the game doesn't do overtaking perfectly well, so all of a sudden giving $800? over a 20 minute race there is little chance of falling back too far. All in all, money coming out of your ears. and now it's $6k. Says it all really, you're going to have to cop this one on the chin Milos, that sponsor was rubbish.

I admit I have made a mistake with this sponsor, I made it too overpowered in hopes that someone low in the standings would take high risk. It's going to be removed next year, so we should go back to "normal"

But OMR still had a chance to lose the title here. I didn't think they would be the ones to take high risk, while the midfield and backmarker runners still took low risk. And it wouldn't paid off had the race 1 results been like they should have been without DNF's (Keranen-Utzer-Harvey)

not enough. seriously doubting the point of this season now. I thought it was fairly obvious from FFG that giving too much money for quali is a bad idea, the game doesn't do overtaking perfectly well, so all of a sudden giving $800? over a 20 minute race there is little chance of falling back too far. All in all, money coming out of your ears. and now it's $6k. Says it all really, you're going to have to cop this one on the chin Milos, that sponsor was rubbish.
you could've went for the sponsor too, you know (I think you wanted it but backed out after you saw OMR, Speedy and ART do the same thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back