Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent got alerts since the quali result.

I wanted to have a driver title in a forum racing game so badly... Seems that i am failing it again... :(

But...
If im not winning my teammate does, and its the second time OR wins a constructor title :)

:thumbsup:

I wanted to have a driver title in a forum racing game so badly... Seems that i am failing it again... :(

But...
If im not winning my teammate does, and its the second time OR wins a constructor title :)
[trollmode]Well I thought watching your teammate winning a championship is more painful, and it will happen again :sneaky::whistling:[/trollmode]

But have a feeling that when you are finally crowned champ, OR won't :D

And you have chances still for this one ;)

So Rami has no chance to wins the title? Well, at least if I ever havbe a chance, I will make my buys on time. I know you forgot, but to win a title, you need to be more serious. Better luck next time though :thumbsup:
(PS: No offence meant)

GO JOEL!!!

• Deleted member 161052

Retired again in that race. DOH DOH DOH!!!

Looked like Rami gave Ben absolutely no room at all in the middle of Eau Rouge/Radillon. Slid wide, interesting to say the least
1. Its AI
2. My AI took the racing line
3. I had the racing line
4. He collided with other cars hence he lost his rear wing

Congratulations @Joel Rautavaara on the Title Win, good moderating job @Twigster151, and kudos to Forza Tursimo and @Milos Ancevski who still competed till the very end! :thumbsup:

My hopes are only that I have 1500$ to transfer into season 2 :D

But overally, in GP4 logic, it was a great season, I would like to thank the team for getting me my first ever win in a game that absolutely hates me... :cautious:

I would like to thank @Rami Saidy for being a good teammate, and fighting for the title till the very end. I know you gave your best, but... You're still on my team :p

And to thank @Twigster151 for running such a great season at amazingly good speed aswell. I must say I hadn't expected it to be this fast :thumbsup:

Also, congrats to @Joel Rautavaara for taking the title, and @Benutzername and Joel, for taking the constructors title.

I WILL BE BACK STRONGER NEXT YEAR I PROMISE!!! :D:D:D (not really)

I've won the world championship. What better way to celebrate it than Monaco....

YES! YES! YES! AND YES AGAIN!!! THANK YOU OMR!!! I AM THE CHAMPION NOW! THANK YOU!!! YES AND YES!!!

RaceResult-2.png

FastestLaps-9.png

WDC-27.png

WCC-25.png

Money-5.png

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed it, even if the season finale was somewhat anti-climatic...

Congrats to OMR and to Joel though with his nigh on perfect replication of Kimi's win :D

Season 2 thread will go up tomorrow, along with driver and team applications :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes