Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should the race be out soon?

I feel like this is relevant:

Also you don't have to ask me after every session when the next one will be. The general plan I use is free practice and quali go up on day one, race 1 on day two, race 2 on day three and the final race on day four.

Although do try and have a little patience. There is a lot of work and waiting that goes on behind the scenes to keep things moving, pestering here about when the next session is going to be won't speed up anything.

I hope visiting the hospital was for a happy reason ;)

Oh god I'm far too young for that :p

It was fine, minor scare but no biggie but it meant that I've not had chance to render the race yet.

I feel like a bit of a broken record here but some people need to remember that people like Steven, Jimmy and I are normal people who have other things to do then just RDing. We're still on track with the schedule however, Race 1 will be up today I can guarantee that.

• Deleted member 161052

Top 15 finish. YES!! And here's my team radio:

Team Manager: "Great driving. Very good job. You finished in the points!"
Me: "WOOT MAN! This will be a really better race ever in my life."

P4 for me :) :) :) Loads of money for next year :D

Rami in P13 though :unsure: behind Utzer aswell :(

Now it really seems like Joel will win it in the end :D

RaceResults-10.png

WDC-25.png

WCC-23.png

As Utzer took fastest lap the OMR boys are tied at the top with two races to go. Also now only the top three still have a shot at the title and OMR need two points to take the constructors championship, are alternatively Forza Turismo need two 1-2 finishes and fastest laps in both races to stop them :rolleyes:

The first five races have really hurt me :(

Now let's hope either of me or Jimmy can take P4 in the drivers and we can hold P3 in the constractors, or even P2 with a lot of effort. :)

Great battle at the top as well!
popcorn-ready.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering