Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

WOW! My teammate also finished in the points!

RaceResults-10.png

WDC-25.png

WCC-23.png

As Utzer took fastest lap the OMR boys are tied at the top with two races to go. Also now only the top three still have a shot at the title and OMR need two points to take the constructors championship, are alternatively Forza Turismo need two 1-2 finishes and fastest laps in both races to stop them :rolleyes:

RaceResults-11.png

FreePractice-10.png

WDC-26.png

WCC-24.png

Congratulations to the OMR boys who have just taken the constructors championship!
Also whilst I'm here just a 'few' permutations, providing my maths hasn't failed me again, for the drivers championship.

For Utzer to win he needs to outscore Rautavaara by 13 points or more meaning, even if he takes fastest lap and if his team mate retires, he'll still need a top 4 finish to have a chance of snatching the title back.

If Rautvaara finishes 15th, a 4th place finish will give Utzer the title.

If Rautavaara finishes 14th, Utzer can finish 4th with fastest lap or just 3rd.

If Rautavaara finishes 13th, Utzer needs 3rd and fastest lap at a minimum.

If Rautavaara finishes 12th, Utzer needs to finish in the top two finish.

If Rautavaara finishes 11th, Utzer needs to win the race or take 2nd with fastest lap

If Rautavaara finishes 10th, Utzer needs to win the race as he'd lose the title on countback if he finished 2nd with fastest lap to tie the pair on 172 points.

If Rautavaara finishes 9th, Utzer needs to win the race.

If Rautavaara finishes 8th, Utzer needs to win the race and set the fastest lap.

If Rautavaara finishes 7th or higher it's game over.

• Deleted member 161052

Congratulations to the OMR boys who have just taken the constructors championship!
Also whilst I'm here just a 'few' permutations, providing my maths hasn't failed me again, for the drivers championship.

For Utzer to win he needs to outscore Rautavaara by 13 points or more meaning, even if he takes fastest lap and if his team mate retires, he'll still need a top 4 finish to have a chance of snatching the title back.

If Rautvaara finishes 15th, a 4th place finish will give Utzer the title.

If Rautavaara finishes 14th, Utzer can finish 4th with fastest lap or just 3rd.

If Rautavaara finishes 13th, Utzer needs 3rd and fastest lap at a minimum.

If Rautavaara finishes 12th, Utzer needs to finish in the top two finish.

If Rautavaara finishes 11th, Utzer needs to win the race or take 2nd with fastest lap

If Rautavaara finishes 10th, Utzer needs to win the race as he'd lose the title on countback if he finished 2nd with fastest lap to tie the pair on 172 points.

If Rautavaara finishes 9th, Utzer needs to win the race.

If Rautavaara finishes 8th, Utzer needs to win the race and set the fastest lap.

If Rautavaara finishes 7th or higher it's game over.
I'm voting for Rautavaara,because he's my rival's teammate in F1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes