Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put up a team named Jäger Racing with me in it :). I'll do the livery for the car, well that is if I can figure out how to preview it in-game or something :whistling:

YGqO0py.png

Last edited:
Livery will be released soon.
Still no livery? You have 6 screenies to choose from, 3 for each car :D
You missed a sponsor
spam.jpg
I said the car still needs updates... Don't worry ;)
Can you put up a team named Jäger Racing with me in it :). I'll do the livery for the car, well that is if I can figure out how to preview it in-game or something :whistling:

YGqO0py.png
If your drive is still toast, I can do the preview pic for you ;)

Last edited:
If anyone needs screenies of their car, send your car template to me, and I'll try to do it ASAP (since I know Jack has some other things to do, I'll take the screenshots part)

If anyone needs screenies of their car, send your car template to me, and I'll try to do it ASAP (since I know Jack has some other things to do, I'll take the screenshots part)
Okay, I'm having a problem with the livery..
How do I recolor only some parts of the car selected and remove only some part of the logo? Or maybe somebody could share the .psd template..

Okay, I'm having a problem with the livery..
How do I recolor only some parts of the car selected and remove only some part of the logo? Or maybe somebody could share the .psd template..
Sadly, here is no PSD template.

But I can tell you all the logos are flipped horizontaly. And the car skinning is like F1 2012, just without templates ;)

And I never make a skin before, so I don't know how to do it.. Could you help me please?
Maybe Levret has more experience? :D

I can't make you a full car skin now. You will need to sort it out yourself. The first thing you do, in Photoshop, is flip canvas horizontaly. Then you paint on the car. As an example, here's how my car 2D image looks, without flipping (Forza car no. 2)
Ancevski Forza TCC Car.png

And you can see the pics in-game here
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ng-car-championship.86338/page-6#post-1701956

Hopefully this helps

Maybe Levret has more experience? :D

I can't make you a full car skin now. You will need to sort it out yourself. The first thing you do, in Photoshop, is flip canvas horizontaly. Then you paint on the car. As an example, here's how my car 2D image looks, without flipping (Forza car no. 2)
View attachment 54487
And you can see the pics in-game here
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ng-car-championship.86338/page-6#post-1701956

Hopefully this helps
can you throw that livery into zmodeller for me and see if it comes out wonky? I flipped mine hours ago horizontally but I think I need to vertically flip too

can you throw that livery into zmodeller for me and see if it comes out wonky? I flipped mine hours ago horizontally but I think I need to vertically flip too
When I designed the Livery, to see the Logos in the right position I think you do need to do that ;)

Pre-Presentation of Online Martini Racing powered by Opel Motorsport

Dings_zps4b5a84ea.png

Because of this new series, the plan of showing the new sponsor in the end of RD Forum Racing Season failed.

OnlineRacing is proud to announce Martini as new main sponsor! It will be clearly seen in each series Online Racing competes...​

Pre-Presentation of Online Martini Racing powered by Opel Motorsport

Dings_zps4b5a84ea.png

Because of this new series, the plan of showing the new sponsor in the end of RD Forum Racing Season failed.

OnlineRacing is proud to announce Martini as new main sponsor! It will be clearly seen in each series Online Racing competes...​
Joel's avatar kinda spoiled it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back