Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, in most series I think that the same livery is important. But touring cars so often jave different liveries
Look at Brad Jones Racing in the V8's, 3 cars, 3 liveries.
But it obviously makes it harder for the moderator so we must keep it in mind

I mean, in most series I think that the same livery is important. But touring cars so often jave different liveries
Look at Brad Jones Racing in the V8's, 3 cars, 3 liveries.
But it obviously makes it harder for the moderator so we must keep it in mind
Agree, DTM too has different liveries within the teams, I think the Red Bull Audis were the only exception.

As I said before guys, I'm not flat out saying no. I just personally think that it might be a little confusing on the video.

But if you really want to use to different liveries then by all means go ahead, I'm not going to stop you :thumbsup:

@Aidan Keranen is this link better for you? - https://www.mediafire.com/?m0kgov8bomg92lc

EDIT: Also, whilst I'm here, it looks like we've pretty much reached a majority on the perf system - it could still go the other way but it looks unlikely - so I hopefully the only thing left to do by the end of this weekend will be to sort out textures. We still have 5 spaces available however, so if you're interested, all are welcome!

Forza unveil first pictures of their number 1 car
QEcBpjL.png

Still some parts are TBD, and the number 2 car texture should follow

EDIT: Forgot to mention Rami designed this car :D

Last edited:
The unknown team will join GPTCC after signed Rizki and Levret as their main drivers
The unknown team has stated that they'll join GPTCC at the first season. The team principal in their press conference said, "We may didn't have team name now, but we've prepared everything to join this championship. This championship will be looking good to us." They also announced the lineup of the team, #52 of Indonesian Hawk Dhafin Rizki and #11 Frenchman Sebastien Levret

Team name and their logo will be later..

No worries :thumbsup:

Also on a different topic but does anyone here happen to use MSI Afterburner? I can record gameplay just fine however I just cannot figure out to to get it to record in-game audio...
I do, mine was the default one, straight from the settings. At Video Capture you scroll down to Audio Capture Properties. My settings are:
Auto Select
None
And the first tick not ticked, with the second option not available to edit. :)

I do, mine was the default one, straight from the settings. At Video Capture you scroll down to Audio Capture Properties. My settings are:
Auto Select
None
And the first tick not ticked, with the second option not available to edit. :)

That's weird, I have the same settings yet I get nothing :cautious:

For the time being I switched over to fraps because the audio works fine when recording with it for some reason, I'll just have to fiddle with it it get a tolerable frame rate.

Mmmm, ok I would not mind to join :)

Driver Name: William Néron
Nationality: Canada
Driver Number: 94

Welcome aboard! Just remember to fill out the form at the top of the OP :)

Just four spaces left now.

That's weird, I have the same settings yet I get nothing :cautious:

For the time being I switched over to fraps because the audio works fine when recording with it for some reason, I'll just have to fiddle with it it get a tolerable frame rate.

Welcome aboard! Just remember to fill out the form at the top of the OP :)

Just four spaces left now.

dont know how long the race will be , but i hopre you got a lot of free space on your cpu... after a race on my F1 game, its took more than 200gb.

Also think to get a convertor to decrease the size of the video

dont know how long the race will be , but i hopre you got a lot of free space on your cpu... after a race on my F1 game, its took more than 200gb.

Also think to get a convertor to decrease the size of the video
Fraps uses a lot of memory, on my 100% race on F1 2013, I got only 5GB with Bandicam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%