Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milos Ancevski I've finished the livery, I'll send you the link to download via PM.. Then you have to make previews of it also with zModeller previews..
I don't have zModeler :p I do in-game pics (Brands Hatch pics are soooo good :D)

And the tag didn't work ;)
@Twigster151 You've done great with this series, look at how many avatars are now based on this game!
Joel, Utzer, me Rami, Lesley, not really that much :D

I don't have zModeler :p I do in-game pics (Brands Hatch pics are soooo good :D)

And the tag didn't work ;)

Joel, Utzer, me Rami, Lesley, not really that much :D
Well, it's more than Steven or I got! Forum Racing may have had a few more, but Benutzer and Lesley, I wasn't expecting them to change their avatars.

@Twigster151
The Mercedes '05 template is for the '04 shape. In some seasons, the DTM teams used cars of the previous season, too, to fill up the grid, see here for example. The shape & mapping (e.g. driverbody) is slightly different.

@Twigster151
The Mercedes '05 template is for the '04 shape. In some seasons, the DTM teams used cars of the previous season, too, to fill up the grid, see here for example. The shape & mapping (e.g. driverbody) is slightly different.
Yes, the 05 and 06 Merc shape are almost the same loll :D

Realised this while I was doing pics of Davin's car, sry guys :D The pics I took were on the 06 Merc shape

@Twigster151

Ah thanks for letting me know Tobi. I'll admit I had my suspicions but I couldn't see a difference between the two ingame :p

It won't be a huge problem though, I'll make sure to correct that for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 28.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%