Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel can win a race!

+1 quali bhp

I must be the most supportive teammate ever lol

edit: can you make the vid available for mobile devices? I can't watch it as I don't have my pc atm
Should already be available, didn't change any settings. Works fine on my tablet, maybe it was a temporary problem?

Consider on lap 3 I was a minute off the lead I gained 18 seconds on the leader
1/2 qualy bhp 1/2 qualy skill

FIA Press Conference
@Aidan Keranen: Second race, second win. What would you have said if someone told you that before the start of the season?
If I be honest, I don't think I would be allowed to repeat it :D But at the same time I probably would have laughed and replied with: "Why did I not leave McLaren sooner..."
But there is no doubt that something has clicked again here at Tyrrell. We got Ben into the points today as well and that is important, you can't win titles with just one car, it is a team thing. And me and Ben are the longest serving partnership at the moment, we know how to get the best out of team and car. It is going well.

+1 quali HP
+1 race HP
+30 quali skill
+35 race skill

• Deleted member 161052

+5 qualy skill

Dammit at 3:25! BTW Forti needs another good result :p

FIA Press Conference
@Joel Rautavaara: Podium finish and and so close to your first win, do you think you can make it on the top step of the podium soon?​
Hopefully! Since the latter part of last season it has been a great time for me but I am slightly interested in also being at the top. Should be interesting.

+45 Quali skill
+35 Race Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%