good and bad weather

Misc good and bad weather 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ok now I understand, thanks. I think I will get WagnumPi for MP and add these for SP, thats should work right?

So does this mod not replace the original clouds?
Not yet. I will do this in the next update. There is much to do and it will take more time, cause i got a Rift CV1 last week and it is very difficult to get away from it.

The problem with the custom clouds for online usage is the server. it doesn't tell 3rd party software, like Content Manager, which weather is used. So CM isn't able to load the right clouds. Thats all. It could be so easy....

Peter Boese updated good and bad weathers with a new update entry:

default weather replacement

WIt8Q8Z.jpg

CHANGELOG of VERSION 2.8

- new textures for default weathers / texture replacement

- new weather - replacement of default "1_heavy_fog"
- new weather - replacement of default "2_light_fog"
- new weather - replacement of default "3_clear"
- new weather - replacement of default "4_mid_clear"
- new weather - replacement of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just want to know, will this mod be ever working with the online mode of the game?
Or its only made for single player?
with version 2.8 i replace the default weathers also. just look in the Overview!
it took a long time to manage the 7 different weathers, which are using the same textures (i replaced the standard cloud textures too). So there is an online usage with my mod right now.
For the other weathers: its just a small detail, why they don't work. The AC server app does not tell 3rd party apps like "Content Manager" which weather is used in the online session. A solution was requested by the creator of Content Manager. Thats the state for now. It would be nice if the devs change this, i have no influence on this...

Hi
I have manual installed your Mod 2.7,it works fine.Now can i put your Clouds for the default
Weather in the Clouds Folder with the other Clouds for the gbw Weathers to use it Online?

Amazing work bro. Issues with mod and Nvidia Driver 378.92. The track will be bright ahead but its dark wherever you are on the track like a dark cloud is following you.

EDIT - Upon further investigating it has to do with the weather files themselves.

Last edited:
Amazing work bro. Issues with mod and Nvidia Driver 378.92. The track will be bright ahead but its dark wherever you are on the track like a dark cloud is following you.

EDIT - Upon further investigating it has to do with the weather files themselves.
Did you changed something in the weather? Which weathers are causing this problem? This happens when the sun levels are set greater than 0 and the option "deactivate shadows" is activated.

If you edit weathers in content manager, there is a checkbox in the top of the edit mask, where you can uncheck this.

Did you changed something in the weather? Which weathers are causing this problem? This happens when the sun levels are set greater than 0 and the option "deactivate shadows" is activated.

If you edit weathers in content manager, there is a checkbox in the top of the edit mask, where you can uncheck this.
Havent changed/edited anything. Have been using your mod for a while now. Just so happen I had to do a fresh windows install so I installed newer gpu drivers and this issue came up. Uninstalled the mod already ill reinstall this weekend and try your suggestions and if that fails ill go back to my older drivers and see that happens. Thanks for the response. Keep up the great work

Peter Boese updated good and bad weathers with a new update entry:

Advanced Cloud Visualisation

HfzThAq.jpg

CHANGELOG of VERSION 2.9

- better, more realistic visualization of the clouds:
103_gbW_about to rain
103_gbW_an ordinary day - more neutral colors, darker horizon
103_gbW_broken clouds cold - colder colors, brighter horizon
103_gbW_broken clouds warm - warmer colors, clouds more hazy

- redone 103_gbW_sun breaks through - other textures, more dramatic colors, moved to storm section
- redone 101_gbW_few hazy - other textures, more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks for the update.

It looks like the new 104_gbW_scattered fleecy uses a PNG file for the preview, where all other weathers use a JPG.

Inside Content Manager this won't then display the preview when hovering over the weather name like all of the rest do...

thanks for the update.

It looks like the new 104_gbW_scattered fleecy uses a PNG file for the preview, where all other weathers use a JPG.

Inside Content Manager this won't then display the preview when hovering over the weather name like all of the rest do...
Thank you for advice - i will fix it in the next update!

Its just an unwritten law: You can check everything! One little thing left over!

thanks...

Thank you for advice - i will fix it in the next update!

Its just an unwritten law: You can check everything! One little thing left over!

thanks...

I actually realised there are a few weathers with the PNG problem. I've converted my own, but for reference these weathers also need JPGs for the previews:
101 few hazy
103 about to rain
103 an ordinary day
103 broken clouds cold
103 broken clouds warm
106 sun breaks through

EDIT: In fact it seems it's simply the weathers that you've updated in 2.9 :)

Last edited:
Hi

My game crashes immediately when I try to start it if I install reshade-shaders folder, dxgi.dll, dxgi.ini and gbW_reshade.ini. Without them the game runs fine. Attached the log.txt right after the crash.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Attachments

• log.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 258
Hi

My game crashes immediately when I try to start it if I install reshade-shaders folder, dxgi.dll, dxgi.ini and gbW_reshade.ini. Without them the game runs fine. Attached the log.txt right after the crash.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Same issue here.

Attachments

• log.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 189

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back