Gerard27's Massive Troll Topic (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's opinion is getting too opinionated about other people opinions, that's my opinion.

Time to keep on topic, stop attacking others for what they think or express, and show everyone a little love, peace, and understanding.

Thanks for that. Just spent the last 30 minutes playing Battlefield 4 knifing noobies from behind while listening (more like blaring) Lovetrain on repeat. Surreal. Just like this thread. :)

We need a Mario Kart style Fiat Arbath 500 'run down the troll' special event mod in AC.

Thanks for that. Just spent the last 30 minutes playing Battlefield 4 knifing noobies from behind while listening (more like blaring) Lovetrain on repeat. Surreal. Just like this thread. :)

We need a Mario Kart style Fiat Arbath 500 'run down the troll' special event mod in AC.
I was going to make you a you-tube BF4 knifing video montage, with 'Love Train' as the soundtrack. Then sheer laziness took over, and I made a cup of tea instead :D :coffee:

Shrek_fierce.jpg

Look, I'm not the one with the problem, okay? It's the world that seems to have a problem with ME! People take one look at me and go "Aargh! Help! Run! A big stupid ugly ogre!" They judge me before they even know me - that's why I'm better off alone..

Kunos have scanned the old abandoned oval and said they would make a track out of it I believe.

Not sure why one would scan the surface of a deteriorated race track as that misses the whole point of scanning imo. :) Unless they want us to virtually die driving in holes, obstacles, empty beer cans and what more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes