Gerard27's Massive Troll Topic (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to report a few names that have been massive trolls in the past week.
I suspect it's the same one guy. He just keeps getting banned, and then makes a new account.
He's always commenting on how bad he thinks the AI are, or how badly the game is optimized for him. Which is fine btw, he's just not backing it up with anything. He could just send his log files to the boys over at Kunos, but no, he chooses to derail threads here.

I suspect it's the same one guy. He just keeps getting banned, and then makes a new account.
He's always commenting on how bad he thinks the AI are, or how badly the game is optimized for him. Which is fine btw, he's just not backing it up with anything. He could just send his log files to the boys over at Kunos, but no, he chooses to derail threads here.
It does say "they're" both from Simberia......

bad-luck-brian.png

Travel to the top of the highest mountain in the Himalayas. Meet and become one with the village of mythical midget ninjas below the summit. Learn the way of the warrior. Enter the temple of the holy refund at the mountain peak. Slay the dragon of the holy early access release. Slice off your testicles and offer them to the holy refund manager. Leave the temple and re-grow a pair. Please wait 28 days for your refund to be processed. Thank you come again.

If you find the post not to your liking the simple solution : Do not interact with them, Ignore them and use the report button if you find what there saying is outside of the RD forum rules.
We the staff will deal with it that's why we are here.:)

Remember this is a public forum and all are entitled to have an opinion whether I, you, or any body else agrees with it or not.
As long as they are not personally attacking you, with foul language or obscenities, they are just stating there opinions about the game.
The game is WIP. So there will be parts of it that are not up to scratch. And as new bits are introduced things that worked before might take a step back in development until it is updated. Some things will never be as we like .
Every new game has its flaws and as all seem to take a long time to get things correct or working as we would like it to be. Patience is the key. As with all things in life.

We don't want to see guys calling for bans, calling them trolls or getting upset just because you don't like what others have said. All this does is add fuel to the fire.
No personnel attacks in retaliation, i thought we were all bigger than this.
Remember you are putting yourself in the same boat when you retaliate. if we punish one side we will punish the other one as well, please all think about this,
two wrongs don't make a right.
If a staff member asks for you all to cool it it means just that,
We don't want to see a final comment or remark from any side.
if you cant all learn to get along and accept others points of view what hope is there for this game.
Remember there are two sides to every story.

how can this be called a simulator if rear engine cars have engine sounds coming from the front, very sad indeed.
the surround sound is working, its just that the directional sound effects are not very good at all. :O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%