Gerard27's Massive Troll Topic (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's opinion is getting too opinionated about other people opinions, that's my opinion.

Time to keep on topic, stop attacking others for what they think or express, and show everyone a little love, peace, and understanding.

I told him to leave because he said, "not work in kunos!!!!!!", obviously stating that Kunos aren't doing any work at all. Which isn't even close to being true.

all the criticism, opinion, are good to advance a project in development, c is the purpose of a beta game, I'm not coder, this is not to me to find solution.je give my money, I invested in development.;)

Is there no love in this thread yet? :(

Not a lot of love on many threads of AC at all sadly :(
Crazy when you consider the lack of friction on more arcade style game sections. I miss the vibe of the F1 2010 boards when the game was at its height.
Here on AC ive seen 'heated debates' on skin threads. Yes someone spending time making free stuff turns into a battle.
Some people really just have to give an opinion when really they should just jog on to a thread or game they prefer.

Opinions are cool to give, but these tend to turn into arguments because someone has to have the last word or make their opinion superior to someone else's.
And signing up for numerous accounts to continue doing it is just pure nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back