Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a bit of a fudge on ISI's part the code that handles it, but it'd be a mismatch if the physics had been edited, but if someone is missing or has a slightly different veh file then that causes a collision error generally. strange...

Hi all... don't know if it's the right place for a first message on the forum... and sorry for my poor english :confused:
I 've got the same issue as some of you, force feedback on my G25 (with latest drivers) goes crazy after few laps, and a stand return. I precise : with V8 cars. It seems to be OK with others DLC, but I'm not quite sure because I've just tested them a few laps.
So after a garage return, when I come back on the track, FF is inverted :(
Try to reset it in game, not working... sometimes it just switch Force feedback off !
Try to invert (Ctrl+8), sometimes it works, but Force feedback becomes very different, the wheel seems to weight way more, harder to spin with a very poor feeling.........
I've tried almost everything to solve this problem ; Many different setup for the wheel, in game on in Logitech drivers ; different USB ports ; with or without other device (like 360 pad) plugged ; version 1.6 or 1.7 of the game ; install / desinstall of the game... and still the same after few laps. I'm very frustated, caus' FF is the major point of this game!

I have bug that has hindered me now for 3 races in a row. In the F3 when you score a poleposition you miss the starting sequence. No lights, no sounds, no countdown. None of them work and you miss out on the start of the race because of that.

Quite an urgent issue I reckon

there's a key combination that inverts the ffb, your probably pressing that for some reason. I think it's CTRL + Numpad 8
Thank's for your reply, but that's not the problem... It happens by itself, each time I race V8 cars, after fews laps and a pit return. When I come back to the track, even without touching any key but green button to start racing, FFB is inverted... I've tried Ctrl + 8 to solve this issue, but as I've mentionned it earlier, it's not a good solution : FFB becomes less sensitive, or sometimes it just doesn't work at all.
I've done some laps with F-Classic cars, and everything is working fine... the same with F3. I really don't understand this problem, but I hope the solution is quite simple, if other cars are OK ?
And a priori, I'm not alone to have FFB inversion with Logitech wheel, if you look around in this forum... it seems to be a relatively frequent issue.

Hi Alex/Reiza, if possible could you take a look at the standing start/formation options? It does not seem possible to choose standing starts for a season, only in single races? This is fine for Stock V8s, but it would be great to have a formation/standing start in the formula cars,
Many thanks to you :)

SOLVED - I bit the bullet and edited track files so I now have formation and standing starts in my offline season - and what a great atmosphere - as I pull up to my starting grid I can almost hear Murray Walker shouting 'watch the lights...5...4...3.......2.........1....and it's.....GO, GO, GO in Jerez!!!!!' :)

Please, Are Fanatec CSR suported by GSC?
How i can setup?
In g27 work great after tuning, but fanatec csr are not recognized.
Tks

Aproveitando... gostaria também de saber como configurar o T500RS. O Force Feedback está agindo de forma estranha.

I'd like to add a question to this one. About setting up the T500RS in Game Stock Car. I tried to do by my own but there's something wrong with it's Force Feedback. I used a G27 before and it was perfect.

also confirmed by other driver's is the unpredictable loss of FFB on a regular base especially with the F1 Classic (which causes a total loss of the car and not very appreciated during a race!)
the wheel itself commits a "re-start" in the sense that it is running through its self configuring/centering steps before useable again and in most cases, GSC needs to be restarted to get the FFB working again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back