Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will install inc DirectX. Once finished I try to run game and nothing happens. GSC appears in Task manager then vanishes. I've tried running the config exec as well and it does the same :sad:. Also tried it as administrator, but nothing. I'll try re-installing 2moro and see what happens.

Ran rFactor straight after, just to make sure nothing was wrong with my pc and it worked perfectly!!

Try opening your PLR file and edit the following line. Set it to 0.

Self In Cockpit Rearview

Make sure you do this whilst GSC is not running.

Thank you very much! I had a similar problem.

I have another one. This one it happens with rfactor too, I have never know why.

I modify "Steering Wheel Range" to 540. Start the game and everything fine. BUT, next time I start GSC, that value has changed. To 450, 270 or whatever. It´s totally random, sometimes the value is changed, sometimes no.

By the way, what is the right Steering Wheel Range for these cars?

Thank you!

Mine will install inc DirectX. Once finished I try to run game and nothing happens. GSC appears in Task manager then vanishes. I've tried running the config exec as well and it does the same :sad:. Also tried it as administrator, but nothing. I'll try re-installing 2moro and see what happens.

Ran rFactor straight after, just to make sure nothing was wrong with my pc and it worked perfectly!!

I've been informed there can be an issue if you have fraps etc running at the same time, and it does the same as how you explained. If you have an app that has an on screen display running at the same time, try closing this first.

I've been informed there can be an issue if you have fraps etc running at the same time, and it does the same as how you explained. If you have an app that has an on screen display running at the same time, try closing this first.

Ooops, I didn't see your 2nd reply :).

Yes I had fraps running in the background!!! Thank you for you communications, I'll try it again in the morning without Fraps running:good:.

I did have an issue at Jacarepagua where the game locked up my computer, and the sound just started to chatter. The only way I fixed it was to restart the computer.

PC Specs:

Intel i7
3GB RAM
Nvidia 470 GTX video card
Asus DS PCI sound card

All drivers have been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No