Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don'tknow if this is an intentional one, but, if I play a single race of Formula Reiza I can choose standing start ok, but if I run a complete season it keeps forcing me to run rolling starts. Nothing I edit seems to make any difference, I cannot get standing starts to work in a F Reiza season?
Not a major problem, but they are a bit more fragile than the stock cars so I have to turn the damage down slightly to avoid damage during the sudden rolling starts :)

Well it seems that the Optimus thing will not be touched. Because if the only solution is a graphics driver manipulation, Nvidia will never bother modifying its driver for a fistful of guys who have this game on their PCs. But even if it can be solved on the developer's end, I am not holding my breath.

It's a problem that exists for rFactor too, and I'm not sure what can be suggested.

Perhaps try setting everything other than the card in the Config app, and then editing config.ini in the GSC root directory and set VideoDriver=1

See if that works with a combination of the various other tricks you tried when launching the game.

Por favor, me ajudem com meu problema. Já instalei o game stock car diversas vezes mas em nenhuma delas o jogo executa para que eu possa ativar o serial. Já inclusive desisntalei meu antivírus e tentei instalar e executar como administrador. Numca instalei FARPS ou outro programa semelhante em meu pc.

Strange bug yesterday for the first set of our championship.
One of my teamate couldn't join the server. Ussually he doesn't have problems.
The message was :

LoadLibrary failed with error 8: Not enough storage is available to process this command

Can it come from the number of drivers (we were 30 drivers on the server)?

Any solution?

Thanks.

In fact, my teamate tried to come on the server and had this message.
Then he was kicked off from the game.
He tried 10 times...
Strange thing : Monday he had no problems on the same server. And now, on the new event vanport, no problem too.

About 5 persons had problems for this first set of the championship. 2 of them had this strange messages and the 3 others were kicked off. "gsc.exe" problem... 16 drivers -> no problem; 30 drivers -> problems... Really strange.

I really hope that it will not happen again. I was really stressed, as an organisator, to see these pilots with such problems.
I have made a new skin pack, suppressing all the "pitgroup18" in the VEH (I made this because we have 36 different skins).
Perhaps it caused problems... Perhaps not...
3 persons lost the FFB when entering race. We will use the FFB reset offered by the game now. Perhaps it can solve this.

Another person had to delete the dynhud in order to enter the game without crash, don't know why.

If you find something else Alex for the weird message, tell me please. Thank you.
I will look at your link.

I have notice that during my online races, most times with 25-30 min duration, around 15-20 min race, my game start to have l little image freezes and after 3-4 min like this, it usually returns to normal in the end.

Most times I can deal with it, but already once put me off track, when the image started to move was to late to brake.

Would be anything with recording replays? I would like to keep them.

I have notice that during my online races, most times with 25-30 min duration, around 15-20 min race, my game start to have l little image freezes and after 3-4 min like this, it usually returns to normal in the end.

Most times I can deal with it, but already once put me off track, when the image started to move was to late to brake.

Would be anything with recording replays? I would like to keep them.
Have had this type of problem with rFactor being caused by certain plugins such as dynhud. Because of this haven't installed it with GSC.

A bit off topic;) but would love to use GID but can not make it work with GSC. Has anyone been able to install GID?

Game Stock Car Has stopped working

I have not used it for a month and now when I go to start the program it goes to the video set up, I hit OK and I get this Microsoft Windows error message that says game stock car has stopped working and a problem has stopped it from working correctly and to close the program.
Any idea what I need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 42 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • Trophies