AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mugello - Wed 09/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow, you do enjoy the technical side eh :p
Now hang on a minute, just let me try a couple of laps whilst remembering all of that and putting it into practise...:O_o::roflmao:
Got me, I'm studying engineering :roflmao::coffee:

To Andy and the others: don't start a blame war here please. We are having a nice discussion about racing and if it will go down this special route the thread is closed faster than you can flame each others :inlove:

To add to this, like when it comes to any complaint in regards to the Golden Rule or anything that you deem a breach, I don't think publicly shaming is accepted on here (you have names in the screenshots). You have a problem with someone, you PM them, and if that doesn't get you anywhere, you advise the staff. That's the way it should be done.
And you can mind your business too. You and your clik. You and your mates have had a go at me too many times. I won't stand for it anymore. I have deleted the pics of the persons name who was abusing the track limits many times. I know you don't agree with Rule 7 either, you have agreed with davis's posts many times. But guess what? Get used to the rule. It's staying.

Last edited:
Andy's Race report MX5 Cup at Mugello.

Another very enjoyable race albeit a relatively lonely one after the first few laps.
Another clean start around me and that's always a nice feeling and away we go. I had a fast guy (Lucas) who decided to start at the back to give himself a challenge and add some fun I suppose, pressurising me and soon got past me but it was fun trying to hold him off. Then I settled into a nice rhythm and concentrated on consistency and smoothness. Not one spin nor did I leave the track at any time. I'm pleased with my progress using these cars.

NfBGbym.png

rQ02qSR.png

After overtaking a few and passing some that had spun out, I soon made my way up the field. No one really caught up to challenge me after that and I had a relatively quiet race. I enjoyed listening to the banter and swearing as various folks tripped up and spun off or made mistakes.:D:thumbsup:

rN1HYnd.png

After about two thirds of the race I was in 12th place and that is where I finished. Mid pack is usually my place and I am happy with that.
Some great racing at the front from what I could see in the replay. Well done guys and podium.

But as usual some people could not control their throttle/brake combination when it came to backing off enough not to abuse track limits again. 3 out of 10. Must try harder folks. You'll soon get the hang of it with some practice, practice, practice.;) Here are a few of many examples chaps:

hPr6FBt.png

9atrSkJ.png

4JOexVo.png

Fbjyyyu.png

kaqyvQ0.png

nY8EKmk.png

:whistling::unsure:

A big thanks to @Rupe Wilson and @RasmusP for organising the event as usual. :thumbsup:
Andy you are breaking more rules than the white line cutters. You can't name people and publicly criticize their driving like that. You should be writing Bram and Rupe an apology for breaking their rules.
Here are the rules you are breaking:
General rules

• Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff.
  • All users should refrain from dragging out heated discussions in the public forums. If you have an unresolved conflict with another user or staff member please use the private messaging system or email to resolve it. Remember at all times that normal forum rules apply in private messages and a user is able to report aggressive private messages directly to the admin team, which will include the content of the message.

Now I really hope that we NEVER see you talking about the white line/cutting track issue again, as it directly violates the second rule posted above, which is copied directly from the RD Terms of Service. Please respect the RD admins and follow through with this request.

But everyone can report it and we need drivers like Andy who open their mouth and speak about it :thumbsup:
Thats exactly what we dont need. We dont need people making the forums hostile through their constant complaining. We need people who report and take action and dont disturb the forums with such nonsense. Has Andy ever reported anyone, or does he just cause negative commentary in the forums?

Now I really hope that we NEVER see you talking about the white line/cutting track issue again, as it directly violates the second rule posted above, which is copied directly from the RD Terms of Service. Please respect the RD admins and follow through with this request.
You have got a nerve.:poop: You are one of the blatant ones. You have publicly stated that rule 7 sucks. You have abused track limits most times. You are breaking the rules.

Last edited:
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.:rolleyes:
A+ for originality.

Hope we dont see anymore RD violations buddy. You know the rules
Grow up. You are one of the main abusers of the rule and that's why you and your cronies keep having a go at me. You ruined my racing time in the RRE club, I won't allow you to do it here. :thumbsdown:

Thats exactly what we dont need. We dont need people making the forums hostile through their constant complaining. We need people who report and take action and dont disturb the forums with such nonsense. Has Andy ever reported anyone, or does he just cause negative commentary in the forums?
I know which posts you mean in other threads, and I didn't like the tone or anything in them. But you are really biased by the past.
I don't see something in his race report that causes some "bad mood in the thread". What caused it this time where the posts after that.
As you can see I already told Andy to delete the names ;)
So please let us chat about the race like we did before.

And since you blame him to not file reports: keep a nicer tone and/or report his posts. Simple as that. Click on the report button "Andy is calling names and that's not allowed". Action would be taken :)

Last edited:

I have been asked to keep a look out for this behaviour. You don't like the rule, race elsewhere.

Still, don't do it publicly.
Why not? If it helps to educate members? I didn't realise name tags were on that's why I have deleted the pics that had a name on.

You are in direct violation of the terms of service when you ignore rule 7.

Last edited:
Why not? If it helps to educate members? I didn't realise name tags were on that's why I have deleted the pics that had a name on.
ITS AGAINST THE RULES.
and i quote again:
  • All users should refrain from dragging out heated discussions in the public forums. If you have an unresolved conflict with another user or staff member please use the private messaging system or email to resolve it. Remember at all times that normal forum rules apply in private messages and a user is able to report aggressive private messages directly to the admin team, which will include the content of the message.

If you want a war, go on...do it publicly. If what you actually want is a better community, don't. Simple as that.

Yes as BhZ said, do not do it publicly. You are in direct violation of the terms of service when you do this.
So are you when you constantly have a go at me and when you constantly cheat by abusing the track limits. And you break rule 7 so often. Yes I know you don't agree with that rule as you have said so many times. But you are going to have to learn to live with it from now on.

Last edited:
So are you when you constantly have a go at me. And when you break rule 7 so often. Yes I know you don't agree with that rule as you have said so many times. But you are going to have to learn to live with it from now on.
You are missing the point. Everytime you bring up Rule 7 you are breaking the Terms of Service. Please stop.
My stance on the rules has nothing to do with it, i agree with all RD rules. Report me if you must.

ITS AGAINST THE RULES.
and i quote again:

I have had enough aggressive things said by you to me over the last 6 months. Interfering in every post about track limits. Trying to ridicule me. Getting your mates to join in. Not any more. And you dont agree with rule 7 and I can link threads where you have said so. You are a prominent track cutter and a race cheat and you have the nerve to call me out. :mad:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back