AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Brands Hatch GP - Fri 14/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
We are in the midst of tackling this problem as we speak,
It was noted a couple of weeks ago that we did not run a single event without using dlc, im sorry for this and hope this will be resolved very shortly.

Don't worry, I hadn't noticed until I signed up. I will slowly collect the DLC before pCars 2 comes out but on the latest races, I'd need to download like 6 packs!

Looking forward to some non DLC racing though, thanks.

One of worst races of my life....
At the start it looks pretty good for me. I touch nobody from 16 to 8 but then
i make a mistake in turn one and i had to let pass the hole field... then i lost completly my rythm...
and at least i touch Rupe (really sorry for that) and rupe and i spun off....
i hope the next race i do better... i will train harder :o

It is only my 2 onlinerace but that is no excuse

Oh if I had some of the replays of my first few races you would see we've all been there, done that, and got the T-Shirt mate:D:D I've got a closet full. Want one:laugh:
You'll be just fine especially if you
Keep it up mate. It will all come good and you'll have a blast. I do and I'm:poop::poop:

Nice start but then i got hit at turn 4 and went to last or close to that.
Then time for lovely time with simon an Niel and in a moment 5 of us in straight line at the finish line and Colin come to my front. At that moment i ddnt felt like i touch him, nothing at all.
I saw the replay and the cars dont touch but i saw him spining in that moment.
Really dont understand.
Anyway i was olding my line cause too many cars together there and could not prevente that to happen.
As i said, i didnt felt any touch but even so, sorry to Collin.

I got bumped around by people not looking where there were going and had a few very close shaves avoiding spinning individuals, which might have been fun if I didn't expect driving standards to be slightly higher here. Also, does Team Speak need to be mandatory? I really do not feel like having to listen to people getting excited every second corner. And not looking where they are going, either.

Nice start but then i got hit at turn 4 and went to last or close to that.
Then time for lovely time with simon an Niel and in a moment 5 of us in straight line at the finish line and Colin come to my front. At that moment i ddnt felt like i touch him, nothing at all.
I saw the replay and the cars dont touch but i saw him spining in that moment.
Really dont understand.
Anyway i was olding my line cause too many cars together there and could not prevente that to happen.
As i said, i didnt felt any touch but even so, sorry to Collin.
No problem, I don't know what happened myself, just got tapped and spun. Not blaming anyone, it happens:thumbsup:

6times7 you was kicked for not using your real name
Yeah, sorry, I had read about names, and sorted TeamSpeak just hadn't added 2+2 to change Assetto Corsa name. Got there in the end though.

Anyway, thanks for the race, my first on-line. I had a super lucky 1st lap and managed to get up to 7th by avoiding the carnage. Couple of slightly quicker guys went past cleanly leaving me looking good for a 9th until spinning on the penultimate lap...Fortunately there was enough of a gap to hold on to 10th.

Quick question - how do you increase Teamspeak volume relative to game sounds?

Cheers all.

Fun race- definitely another step forward in learning AC. (2nd race with it at RD) I still feel like the steering's a bit numb, but I was able to be more consistent tonight with some wheel gamma adjustments. (thanks to @Rupe Wilson ) Weirdly, I noticed my car was slower in a straight line than the two guys I was racing against, but I don't think I was riding the brake pedal or anything. Strange. Need to go on a diet I think.

Some close racing with Tariq and Lorcan throughout, but when I slipped into 2nd place I started driving a bit erratically, and got caught out by traffic too. Fluffed the final corner on what turned out to be the final lap and finished 3rd. I'm still learning!

At the start it looks pretty good for me. I touch nobody from 16 to 8 but then
i make a mistake in turn one and i had to let pass the hole field... then i lost completly my rythm...
and at least i touch Rupe (really sorry for that) and rupe and i spun off....

Accidents happen that's racing. You did everything correctly after our little bump. ie you stopped and waited for me to get going, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

on the taskbar i right click my mouse on the little speaker and open the volume mixer whilst its all up and running and move the sliders,
eg Assetto Corsa is on about 8, and teamspeak is on about 70
Yup. I've done the same, and also gone one step further and mapped hotkeys in TeamSpeak to raise/lower the volume (ctrl-alt Z and Y). Means I can tweak it during the race without crashing.

It might also interest you to know that during qually, certain ear-burstingly loud exclamations (naming no names! :D) caused me to search for and happily find a capability to turn down the volume for an individual driver (you just have to right-click on the name and you'll see it)... :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back