Friday, April 11 2014 update expectations.

Seems the majority are not too rushed for Multilayer..
i cant use more than 15 AI on my pc(i7 2700k 3.4ghz) with medium gpu (Gtx660) settings and hoping for some optimisation, tend to get 2 sec freezes from time to time which kills my rhythm , End up always turning down gpu settings
Hope they improve the AI, and add something else to keep the interest going, ..like being able to upload and race other players ghost.
New track combo every 2 wks is getting slightly boring for me....Hope they surprise us

i cant use more than 15 AI on my pc(i7 2700k 3.4ghz) with medium gpu (Gtx660) settings and hoping for some optimisation, tend to get 2 sec freezes from time to time which kills my rhythm , End up always turning down gpu settings
Hope they improve the AI, and add something else to keep the interest going, ..like being able to upload and race other players ghost.
New track combo every 2 wks is getting slightly boring for me....Hope they surprise us

I've got a slower processor than you (i5 2500k) with a 6950 gpu and I have no problem running 20+ AI as long as I ALT+TAB when I start the session.

you should have more. i have i3 3100 660gtx .
18 AI around 60 fps whit the news driver.
AF 16 AAS 4 AAA 2 -SHADOW RESOLUTION MEDIUM -WORLD DETAIL MAX-MOTION BLUR OFF-SMOKE GENERATION NORMAL-SHOW SMOKE IN MIRRORS YES-MIRROR RESOLUTION HIGH- HQMR YES- CUBEMAP LOW- FACES PER FRAMES 1.
Try this settings.

You guys really need to frequent the official forums every now and then....It is explained over there and I still don't really know why but after the last build I was getting micro-stutters when solo hotlapping and trying to race with AI was all but impossible. ALT+TAB (and then ALT+TAB again) enables something that makes solo hotlapping run butter smooth and running with a full field of AI has at worst an occasional micro-stutter here and there but otherwise smooth as silk.

My settings: i5 2500K @4.3 8G ram 2 6950s crossfire single 27" monitor
DFGT with CSR Elite pedals Brake and Clutch Inverted
AA=8 AF=8 Shadows=Low HDR=ON cubemap resolution=LOW Faces=2
Crossfire OFF V-Sync=ON

You guys really need to frequent the official forums every now and then....It is explained over there and I still don't really know why but after the last build I was getting micro-stutters when solo hotlapping and trying to race with AI was all but impossible. ALT+TAB (and then ALT+TAB again) enables something that makes solo hotlapping run butter smooth and running with a full field of AI has at worst an occasional micro-stutter here and there but otherwise smooth as silk.

Crossfire OFF V-Sync=ON

Tried the ALT + TAB thing and it does nothing for me. I have all graphics settings at their lowest with AA at 4x. AC still needs quite a bit of work to optimize it for modern hardware.

Intel Core i7 2.2 GHz (Quad Core)
8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB VRAM

The "one I prefer" is Assetto Corsa. Hence why I want more from this game.
If I wanted more from other games or I preferred them I wouldn't give a flying feck what Kunos do or don't do.
But hey, excuse me for actually 'expecting' more added to a game that's always labelled as a WIP.
DLC is coming with cars and tracks, and Kunos will work on AC for a bunch of years. Add on top of that modded cars and tracks. Kunos cant magically create close to real life cars in such a tempo to give us car after car after car (and not for free either). The website shows what cars and tracks we get in the full version (plus they were nice enough to give us the upcoming Corvette, street version, which was not part of the deal initially. Pretty cool), and then DLC's will come. First one with Nord and 10 GT cars. That DLC alone will keep me busy for a year. :D

Crossfire OFF V-Sync=ON

Of course with low settings.
With low settings i can also drive with full grid.

normally the final game should run on ultra settings.

My PC:
Windows 7 Home Premium
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5-3570, 3600 MHz (36 x 100)
RAM: 8153 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H
Grafik: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.