Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

Hi, our formula rss 2 league started 3 weeks ago and the races are exiting and close (The top 12 in between 1 second).
Unfortunatly some people who are not fast enough are losing the mutivation and thats the reason why I search drivers. So who is interestet, please write me on steam: "Migthymo"
f2bahq.png
f2bahq2.png

That was our qualifying in Bahrain, sorry for the bad pictures, I made them in the Oculus Rift.
The results are for you having a reference.

The events are on monday from 17:30 to about 19.30 o clock UTC!!!

Would be happy if some want to join :)

Last edited:
Hi, our formula rss 2 league started 3 weeks ago and the races are exiting and close (The top 12 in between 1 second).
Unfortunatly some people who are not fast enough are losing the mutivation and thats the reason why I search drivers. So who is interestet, please write me on steam: "Migthymo"
View attachment 214555 View attachment 214556
That was our qualifying in Bahrain, sorry for the bad pictures, I made them in the Oculus Rift.

Keep up the good work man!

Maybe..

The events are on monday from 17:30 to about 19.30 o clock UTC!!!

Hey man, I've been looking for a league with my all-time favorite car :)

I tried to search on steam for Migthymo but couldn't find anything, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please let me know if there are still any openings. I'm a bit rusty since I didn't do too many on-line races lately, but I just did a practice session at Bahrain today and managed a 1.38.85 on SS (with 2 DRS zones). I don't consider myself a very fast guy and I don't know what actual track and what settings you used (wind, track condition, etc.) but if this league is not full of aliens I'll probably fit somewhere in the middle.

Today i noticed an issue with the RSS 2.

I am running a Fanatec CSW 2.5 and a simvibe setup in chassis mode. The RSS 2 produces even at low speed (5 km/h or 20 km/h) a permanent well appreciable vibration and shaking in the wheel and also in the bass shakers. The whole rig is vibrating.

The RSS 2 is the only car with this issue in my setup (checked RSS1, Formula 79 and RSS 4, all are ok). Tested without simvibe and the wheel was also vibrating and shaking

What can i do?

Edit: tested at Spa and other Kunos tracks. Its not the shaking, produced from big tracks like Pacific Coast etc.

br
Manfred

Last edited:
I noticed that too on Wednesday and I don't recall having it last week, so it's very strange. I'm using a CSW v1. I reduced the min force setting to 0% and it's better, but still there are some strong vibrations as soon as the car starts to move and especially when the wheel is straight.

when you release the throttle do you have any sound? or any sound before 5k revs?

EDIT: ok ill try a 3rd install, ive done a clean AC install too - cant think what it is...ill investigate further

when you release the throttle do you have any sound? or any sound before 5k revs?

EDIT: ok ill try a 3rd install, ive done a clean AC install too - cant think what it is...ill investigate further
I just played with it just now , zero issues except crashing into the wall backwards 2nd corner :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back