Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

Tested the T125 S1 today. There is only little shaking in my wheel (Fanatec CSW 2.5) so i think there is no need for Kunos to change something.

My workaround for the RSS 2 is to lower the values for the Bump and Rebound in suspension:dampers. Then the car is driveable
So basically what your saying is ,
change the 100% real data we have and what is correct to something that is not realistic ?
or am I hearing you wrong :)

Maybe you are hearing me wrong because english is not my native language

I am a simple customer with no technical knowledge. I notice that the RSS 2 is no more driveable for me (and some others) because of permanent shaking of the wheel. So i use my "workaround" to enjoy the car. No problem.

Reactions: CC
Maybe you are hearing me wrong because english is not my native language

I am a simple customer with no technical knowledge. I notice that the RSS 2 is no more driveable for me (and some others) because of permanent shaking of the wheel. So i use my "workaround" to enjoy the car. No problem.
Physics not really my thing , I have zero input into them and makes no difference really if I did ,
we only use real data on the cars that takes a long time to collect ,
I understand your point you are making , lets see what happens with the issues before we make any judgement :)

Hi Guys :)
Kunos have released a hotfix update not too long back Stefano made some adjustments and now there is reports of the bug that was causing the shaking to go ,
can you guys please again test the content to confirm the issues have now been fixed , possibly with direct drive wheels if possible :)

Hi Guys :)
Kunos have released a hotfix update not too long back Stefano made some adjustments and now there is reports of the bug that was causing the shaking to go ,
can you guys please again test the content to confirm the issues have now been fixed , possibly with direct drive wheels if possible :)
No DD wheel here, but can confirm that at least for me (Fanatec CSL Elite PS4) the rattling is gone from the RSS2 and the other mods that had it. Those cars are a joy to drive again :)

Three cheers for @kunos and the team! :inlove:

The rattling of the wheel is gone - maybe the Fanatec has more power so i could feel a minor force. The car is now again very drive- and enjoyable. Thanks to the Kunos guys.

The bodyshakers from my Simvibe setup are still a little vibrating but it is much much better than before. But as written at the Kunos forum, i am not sure if this was also before. Did not remember when i installed Simvibe

Did only a quick testing today with the Exos 125 S1, RSS Formula 2 and ASR FW14. More tomorrow and at the weekend.

Last edited:
are there any plans to complete the skins for a full grid of teams???
I believe there is quite a few been made already not sure the total count but was extensive from what I saw ,
may be worth someone collecting all the links / liveries and seeing whats left to fill the grid :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%