Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

All seems working after a fresh install of both game and car @chargingcar apologies if I came across as confrontational :) keep up the work :)
We constantly check the cars after any changes and updates of the software , and most likely also working on updates for content in the background also , anything major we would most likely update straight away as long as the software allows us to do so :)

Excellent skins so far, each and every one looks so accurate
Have you considered completing the F2 2017 grid?
If i am not mistaken, mp, campos and rapax are the only teams missing and it would be great to have all the F2 teams to race with

Yeah I did, but I’ve lost the will of doing that. Now I’m studying for the exams, then I will think again of completing the grid

Thanks for the feedback, there is indeed some sort of vibrations that wasn't present before... seems somewhat related to dampers. Lowering the damping values helps, though it shouldn't be the solution...
Hi, are there any news about this vibration issue? My installation of the RSS 2 still has this, although it is possible I missed an update :)

Hi, are there any news about this vibration issue? My installation of the RSS 2 still has this, although it is possible I missed an update :)
Hi no solution as of yet its not actually a bug caused by the car ,
its something that got changed we believe 2 updates of AC ago , effects all cars with really stiff dampers on the suspension , everything ingame is effected not just this car ,
hopefully they will fix the issues I believe they was informed about it by @David Dominguez

Can´t confirm that other cars than the RSS2 are effected.
I believe its all cars with extreme damper settings on the suspensions as far as I know ,
the RSS2 car is one of the most examples of this , do not know all the specifics of the issue ,
maybe try a similar car and max out all the settings and see if the issues are what you are seeing ,
the car was fine and the game was updated , they made changes to something in the engine and like I say I dont really know exactly what this could be , physics not my thing at all ,
until the problems are solved there is simply nothing we can do except update the car with fake suspensions and this wont happen :)

Can´t confirm that other cars than the RSS2 are effected.
I do have this issue with a few other cars, for example the URD Mercedes CLK and two or three of the older ASR beta mods (Williams FW15, Benetton B191, Ferrari 412T2), but newer ASR mods like the Tyrrell don't have it. Haven't noticed it in the VRC mods either. The RSS2 is the only high quality mod release version that has this issue for me.

Edit: I just realized I haven't actually driven the car in 1.16. Is the issue even still present?

I do have this issue with a few other cars, for example the URD Mercedes CLK and two or three of the older ASR beta mods (Williams FW15, Benetton B191, Ferrari 412T2), but newer ASR mods like the Tyrrell don't have it. Haven't noticed it in the VRC mods either. The RSS2 is the only high quality mod release version that has this issue for me.

Edit: I just realized I haven't actually driven the car in 1.16. Is the issue even still present?
Like I say man ,
was perfectly fine until 2 updates ago , something changed and it effected the dampers which on this car are extreme as I mentioned , unless we make them not realistic to RLD we have , which we dont want to do we will have to wait and hope the issues gets fixed in a future AC update ,
this is all I know and physics not my thing as I say , try turning the dampers down in which I believe is the issues from memory but could be wrong lol :D

I dont know man try it :)
I dont own a wheel to test it .

I drove it last week at Laguna Seca and it was making my G27 rattle like mad.
I believe David thought we had solved it but NK has a direct drive wheel and the issue was still there ,
something changed and it effected mainly this car in the updates :)

Tested the T125 S1 today. There is only little shaking in my wheel (Fanatec CSW 2.5) so i think there is no need for Kunos to change something.

My workaround for the RSS 2 is to lower the values for the Bump and Rebound in suspension:dampers. Then the car is driveable

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.5%