Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

No rush I know it's lots of work but, one day I will be surprised! Thanks for the updates, car looks incredible
Mainly been working on the AO Maps and UV all day , Baked quite a few textures and made some adjustments and added some more details ,
Interior quite simple on this car and I have made all the templates already to model them ,
So shouldnt be to long before the car is finished ,
But its more than just 3D :)

Looks really good now. Didn't know they used those expensive steeringwheels nowadays. The Kunos driver has weird proportions :)

Looks really good now. Didn't know they used those expensive steeringwheels nowadays. The Kunos driver has weird proportions :)
They dont use those different wheels ,
We could add the wheel , it was actually a lot easier to 3D Model than the wheel we created ,
More simpler , flatter , But the wheel is made by renault , renault race in F1 and now this is F2 ,
Rather not make things more complicated than they are :)

They dont use those different wheels ,
We could add the wheel , it was actually a lot easier to 3D Model than the wheel we created ,
More simpler , flatter , But the wheel is made by renault , renault race in F1 and now this is F2 ,
Rather not make things more complicated than they are :)
You can't put RSS where it would say Renault (Like fsr did)? What's the deal with Renault being in F1? They're made by XAP. Or do you have an agreement with aim-sportline?

Last edited:
20170521105526_1.jpg

20170521105816_1.jpg

Well its been another long long day at the details boys and girls! and yes you know who im talking about ;),
Anyways ,
Added some cool parts , Air intake tape , logo detail carbon maps ect ect ,
Almost looking like a racecar :geek:
2vi5u1d.png

2lwxjie.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements