Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

Its a little bit early in the day for X Rated materials ,
Specially here on RD , Anyways ill take a chance :geek:
2wogavo.png

Model looking superb, but god I hope F2 follows F1 and goes with the wider rear wing. Lower nose too would look pretty nice.
I was saying this too Gary ,
Since this car was created in 2011 , Which I believe Dallara got plans from HRT , Bought them ect and modified it slightly ,
Its been like 6 years , And 6 minutes in F1 these guys are making new things and thinking of new ideas by the hr ,
But regarding the 6 years , There as been a lot of safety features brought into motorsport since then ,
I hoping too but the next years car ,
Will follow a lot of F1 regarding the noses and wings ,
Unsure If Dallara will be making it , I know they havnt the same contracts as before ,
Lets see who wins the bids to build it :)

Imagine the HRT 110 Was in development maybe in 2009 Stages ,
So for example , Rear wing , Front wing , Barge boards , Turning vanes ,
And loads of other parts are all on the G2 Car ,
So in reality the car is almost 8 years old , So really outdated :)
Sakon_Yamamoto_2010_Germany_%28cropped%29.jpg

I was saying this too Gary ,
Since this car was created in 2011 , Which I believe Dallara got plans from HRT , Bought them ect and modified it slightly ,
Its been like 6 years , And 6 minutes in F1 these guys are making new things and thinking of new ideas by the hr ,
But regarding the 6 years , There as been a lot of safety features brought into motorsport since then ,
I hoping too but the next years car ,
Will follow a lot of F1 regarding the noses and wings ,
Unsure If Dallara will be making it , I know they havnt the same contracts as before ,
Lets see who wins the bids to build it :)
Last years GP3 cars look a lot more like moden F1 cars with much lower noses I assume Dallara will just follow the pattern and scale up to put better aero compared with GP3.

Imagine the HRT 110 Was in development maybe in 2009 Stages ,
So for example , Rear wing , Front wing , Barge boards , Turning vanes ,
And loads of other parts are all on the G2 Car ,
So in reality the car is almost 8 years old , So really outdated :)
Sakon_Yamamoto_2010_Germany_%28cropped%29.jpg

I don't really mind the fact its 'outdated' in F1 terms, because it has to remain cheap enough to avoid only pay drivers filling the grid - so in that respect its a good thing.

I simply just think its ugly, especially after what we're being treated to with the 2017 F1 cars :roflmao: I think a lot of the lower formula (3 and 4) cars are much prettier, do to the wider (relative) wings.

Last years GP3 cars look a lot more like moden F1 cars with much lower noses I assume Dallara will just follow the pattern and scale up to put better aero compared with GP3.
Lets hope they make something really cool looking , This car is nice , I really lie it after working close on it for a while , Its grown on me ,
Looking forwards to seeing what developments they bring to the party ,
Soon F2 will be faster than F1 :D

Oh cool, I wasn't actually aware of that. I knew a new chassis was due in the next few year though.

Any idea if they are going to mimic F1 with some of the other new bits, like angled wings/sidepods, wider tyres etc? I'm pretty sure they are looking at going for turbo V6's.
I have mixed feelings with it ,
1ST one we did was with F1SR , Then I remade that car like 80% finished in 2015 ,
All new parts everywhere then have not got access to my HDD ,
So simply started it again from scratch ,
So 3RD Car I have worked on , There wont be a 4th , until 2018 :rolleyes:

Lets hope they make something really cool looking , This car is nice , I really lie it after working close on it for a while , Its grown on me ,
Looking forwards to seeing what developments they bring to the party ,
Soon F2 will be faster than F1 :D
There will be 620 hp 3,400 cc V6 single-turbocharged direct-injected engines in 2018, Van Der Lee will supply the teams with turbochargers, and Dallara will build the chassis. The chassis itself will include improved safety, lower noses and wider-lower rear wing. Really looking forward to it, as they have the same amount of hp and better rear wings, so i guess lap times will fall ;)

Reactions: CC
Driver looks fine really, just a normal tall driver. You see it a lot with the tall ones, they never really quite fit properly, I think they are all designed around Felipe Massa :laugh:
Top of his visor should be inline with the top of the driver surround ,
To protect his head more , Also there is extra external padding there on most of the real cars )

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back