1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula RaceRoom expansion released

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Johan Top, Mar 18, 2011.

1. You don't need to sign up to the newsletter. I said no and still got the code email. :wink:
  2. You can see your code in "profile/my shop orders" too.

BTW it's awesome!:) Gonna be the black one! (No. 5)
  3. Anyone know how to remove the helmet on this one?
  4. Downloading right now
  5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Downloading it as well!
  6. I have no helmet, but I already had the no helmet from NoGrip in it.
  7. Is it me, or are the lines the AI drives on Hockenheim a bit uncivilized? Very much corrections, esp near the hairpins.
  8. If I remember correctly, the original RaceRoom game had all its formula cars painted as real F1 2010 season cars. Now they're just solid colors. Any way to transfer those into the expansion?
  9. Mine says "You don't have any orders yet". ?????
  10. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

11. Also I didn't receive any email (no, it's not in my spam folder). Why the *bleep* is it so difficult to get the game?
  12. A friend of mine had the same problem. After filling the birth date he got the activation key.

13. Solution: Go to the raceroom homepage, login and check the Newsletter box. Click on Get the game.
    After a couple of minutes you'll get the email with the code.
  14. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

First impression after a few laps on the ring.

Nice high downforce grip on high speed corners, bit tricky on the slower curves which is good. Weird forcefeedback on my G25, not sure if I like it.

In car sounds are just aweful. In cockpit the engine sounds like a high pitch SunRed GT2 car but then with squeezed balls :)
  15. Don't know, but they won't stay solid colors if I understand right the skinning competition on raceroom.net;)
  16. why only for online version i want to drive it offline
  17. you can play offlien as much as you want, the download however is online and steam only, no cd or dvd version out.
    the original release btw did have almost the correct f1 colors, as close as they could get away with without Bernie wagging a finger. don't worry, some guys are probably already busy skinning a full 2011 lineup :)