Formula RaceRoom expansion released

I noticed GT Legends for sale, but no GTR2?
Does GT work with a wheel?

A very good question, thanks. Very poor information available for this game. So i believe that if you have a force feedback wheel so then it works otherwice not LOL.

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/PC-Ga...back-wheel-amp-GT-Legends-PC-Game/td-p/281638

Trust me it works with a wheel and also the force feedback works fine, released 2005 so it's not 'so' old game! GTR2 only availabe in DVD so good luck!

I noticed GT Legends for sale, but no GTR2?
Does GT work with a wheel?
GTL works fine with a wheel..
ingame-1.jpg

So I have an issue. I have race 07 and Race on. I installed the Raceroom expansion via steam, but it doesn't seem to show up in the game. any ideas of what's going on?

Do you have the BTWC mod installed? If so, the FRR cars get put into the same category for some reason. Removing the mod sorts it out.

Also, I had to do the following for it to show up (before I installed mods):

Bram Hengeveld said:
Go to X:/Steam/steamapps/yoursteamname/ and delete the entire RACE 07 folder. Close and restart steam and try to see if it works now.

Wouldn't deleting the race07 folder lose everything??

Game files yes, but Steam archives no. When you restart, Steam will unpack the game again essentially giving you and new, clean copy. Didn't know about this myself until Bram posted it earlier in the thread. I don't know why I had to do it either. I tried removing mods and downloaded tracks by moving the folders, and restarting Steam/Race 07 multiple times. The RR content just wouldn't show until I did this. :confused:

Yes but it creates its own icon in Steam with no graphic (should have made that clearer in my post) like every other Steam game I have. I wondered if this was a problem with my download or if indeed it will always remain a grey box in my Steam games list which is mildly iritating as I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to my games list in Steam all being identified :)

Thanks.

Instead of dropping them in my custom skins folder. I created the folder in my steam directory:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\username\race 07\GameData\Teams\FormulaRR

I then dropped the skins in FormulaRR folder, and then I renamed the 27 and 28 dds files to 21 and 24. Now only the painted skins show up in game and not the plain skins.

Thanks again.

:cool:
I tried this, but all of the drivers are still called One, Two, Three... etc. Does anyone know how to get rid of those drivers entirely?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%