Formula RaceRoom expansion released

I've just taken it for a quick spin

I'm undecided as to whether I like it, but then I've been driving the iRacing Williams all night and not much comes close to that, probably unwise to jump straight from one to the other

I'll try it again tomorrow:)

your right about the in car engine note, it's flippin awful

Jim

Just in case anyone else has a similar issue, the RR content would not show up in the game until I did the following:

Bram Hengeveld said:
Go to X:/Steam/steamapps/yoursteamname/ and delete the entire RACE 07 folder. Close and restart steam and try to see if it works now.

ran a few laps at sebring with the RR car. I like it, but am not real sure about engine sounds. What engine do they run normally? Sounds like a sewing machine on steroids from what I am hearing :)

In a replay it sounds like a Formula car but in car it sounds like a 180cc 2-takt Motor Scooter I had a few years ago.

The car is just fun! can't pinpoint exactly why though. It sort of reminds me of FVA, although not as real I guess because it's a fictional car.

One thing I really like in Simbin games as a beginner is the tyre stutter and brake vibration on the steering. I'm not sure if it's a canned effect, I'm assuming it is though, but I still like it. It gives me a sense of where the threshhold is.

Nice work Simbin! :D

The car is very cool but I find it very difficult to drive, I'm used to WTCC and Mini, but this is completely another beast :). I need a lot of practice...

??? But this car is much easier to drive than Mini LOL. Oke much more faster but incredible grip makes it so easy. RR is very good for Club races as you only have slick tyres and car is not too difficult to handle so you can 'concentrate' for racing and car setups are not so important part of this...thought

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%