Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers Lounge

I know some of the newcomers are used to be able to create new threads and posts about various subjects. Feel free to do it here:) It will help us to keep the rest of the forum clean and organized.

Thanks!!

• Robert Adair

:behindsofa:Thanks Eric this is great but where's the plasma TV:laugh2::laugh2:

• Robert Adair

I see the euro series sign up has changed to driver sign up... not team :thumb:

• Robert Adair

I changed that yesterday :) As I said before it was a copy and past error from my part. Everything should be correct now (I hope:))

Thanks Eric, one other thing, some of us Presto guys are a bit concerned about the small time frame from taking delivery of the cars until first race....

Nico can correct me here, but I think that veteran Presto drivers will get the mod quickly (this year). So as long as you dont plan on doing your own skins (the default cars are just so pretty:)) you should have over a month to get used to the car. BTW, I would recommend to everyone to run the default skins as skinning these cars might require some additional help from MMG (I dont know anything about skinning , so please dont ask too many questions on that yet).

• Robert Adair

Thanks , things seem to be coming together great, I'm loving our new Presto' home' already, I agree with the world series on skins so that's fine with me....put me right if I wonder of thread but my only criticism is the text in the reply box is a bit small for my eyes !

Thanks , things seem to be coming together great, I'm loving our new Presto' home' already, I agree with the world series on skins so that's fine with me....put me right if I wonder of thread but my only criticism is the text in the reply box is a bit small for my eyes !

We are still working on the new software vBulletin 4.0 So as I said earlier it might take a while to have everything to our likings.

I can probably enter 3 TBR teams for next season :D. Is it allowed that all the 3 teams have the same team owner? Or does it need to be a driver for of for example TBR 1.
Otherwise it's easy to have one man to be in charge of the all teams. And to keep it nice and clean and one team owner for all the teams. :)

I can probably enter 3 TBR teams for next season :D. Is it allowed that all the 3 teams have the same team owner? Or does it need to be a driver for of for example TBR 1.
Otherwise it's easy to have one man to be in charge of the all teams. And to keep it nice and clean and one team owner for all the teams. :)

1 owner is fine:) Much easier for the admins and that way I know who I can go after if your drivers do not show up:) hehehe....

Brawn Skin for Formula Pro

I thought that you folks might like to see my current work in progress on a Brawn GP skin for use in Season 3.:cool:

Brawn2.JPGBrawn1.JPG
Brawn3.jpgBrawn4.jpg

The skin is working in the game, but still needs some touch-up work. I am currently using the Button '07 helmet because I have not been able to get a hold of the template for the MMG helmets yet. I hope to have '09 helmets before the season starts. There will be 2 cars (22,23), and the skin uses the BMW-Sauber chassis.

Brawn Skin for Formula Pro

I thought that you folks might like to see my current work in progress on a Brawn GP skin for use in Season 3.:cool:
Brawn1.JPG

Brawn2.JPG

Brawn3.jpg

Brawn4.jpg

The skin is working in the game, but still needs some touch-up work. I am currently using the Button '07 helmet because I have not been able to get a hold of the template for the MMG helmets yet. I hope to have '09 helmets before the season starts. There will be 2 cars (22,23), and the skin uses the BMW-Sauber chassis.

With regards to skins...

I would really rather use a skin of my own creation. It is nice to have something unique so that you are instantly recognizable.

As I understand it drivers will be assigned a car depending on their position in the league judged by last season's results. So you might, for example, get assigned to Torro Rosso which you don't like.

With this in mind I'd like to know if the skin templates for this mod are the same as the MMG F1 2007 Mod skin templates? I'd like to get a head start at creating a skin or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.4%