Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another question about skins, I assume before the new season starts a skin pack will be released, If I dont install the skinpack will the mod still run ok and will I still see the normal F1 liveries ?

I have read the website and am still a bit confused about the sign-ups for the Euro Formula Pro (Can't race Sundays so the World one is out).

We have an account here, then we make one at PrestoGP, then we have to find a team and get the team manager to sign up?

" Team owners need to register for the league "

I'm probably reading it wrong, and I am very old, but I just can't make sense of it... :}

I have read the website and am still a bit confused about the sign-ups for the Euro Formula Pro (Can't race Sundays so the World one is out).

We have an account here, then we make one at PrestoGP, then we have to find a team and get the team manager to sign up?

" Team owners need to register for the league "

I'm probably reading it wrong, and I am very old, but I just can't make sense of it... :}

World Series are on Saturday and will be teams/drivers Championships. European Series are on Wed and only a driver Championship. Hope that helps.

I'd like to race in one of these championships but it seems to require me being in a team. This creates the problem of finding someone who is willing to put up with a teammate who is always going to be slower than them until he gets a lot better with his G25 *grins*

Great idea for a championship series though. If anyone has any thoughts as to whether the World or European variant would be more 'new driver' friendly, I'd appreciate the info.

AS you might all have noticed we moved the entire forum to a new version of vBulletin. With that came a lot of changes and some things had to be removed. In the next few weeks we will work on restoring everything and making the site better than ever!! :)

• Riku Byckling

Hmm.. Is it the game GTR revolution and mmg 07 mod? i thought it's Rfactor and mmg 07 :/ am i wrong? :S

Thanks Erik - the piece I quoted was from the European Formula Pro regulations on the website, which is why I was feeling confused as I remembered reading that it was for individual drivers, in one of your posts, but the website says something different.

Probably the Euro one would be better for me to join, if it has a lower division, that way some poor sod doesn't have to put up with me being a dead weight on his team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back