Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Chris!!! Thank you for sharing!! If you decide not to use it for one reason or another, do you mind if we include it in the skinpack/mod?

With regards to skins...

I would really rather use a skin of my own creation. It is nice to have something unique so that you are instantly recognizable.

As I understand it drivers will be assigned a car depending on their position in the league judged by last season's results. So you might, for example, get assigned to Torro Rosso which you don't like.

With this in mind I'd like to know if the skin templates for this mod are the same as the MMG F1 2007 Mod skin templates? I'd like to get a head start at creating a skin or two.

If you look at the skin Chris just posted, it is a direct port from a rFactor MMG skin for the BMW Saber, so given my limited skinning knowledge the answer is yes rF 2007 templates should work. However, keep in mind that every car has a different 3d model here (whereas F3000 are all the same), so you still need to be assigned a car type. I would suggest you post in Chris' thread on how he made his skin if you would like a jump start (you could also drop him a pm). Otherwise, I will have more details after Xmas.

Never heard of PrestoGP before this. Just went over there and registered and looking forward to trying myself against some of their lap times :)

(No idea what their server password is yet - hopefully something at their site eventually generates an e-mail with it or something?)

Never heard of PrestoGP before this. Just went over there and registered and looking forward to trying myself against some of their lap times :)

(No idea what their server password is yet - hopefully something at their site eventually generates an e-mail with it or something?)

login in prestogp (http://www.prestogp.com/), than watch in the messages box in the garage......you will find a message dated 17.08.08 it is in red and you will find the password ;)

Please include it in the skinpack whether I get to use it or not. Depending on what you and Gunthar want, we could leave it as a choice of 4 drivers for BMW-Sauber (as the Jordan was done for last season), or make a separate team name for Brawn GP.

Very nice Chris!!! Thank you for sharing!! If you decide not to use it for one reason or another, do you mind if we include it in the skinpack/mod?

My turn, My turn.
Ok this is a skin I mad when this mod was a beta and I was a beta tester back then.
I lost the file of the skin during the end of summer break and I never had noticed that too.
Today I was so jealous after I so Chris skin that I wanted to find my First complyted skin.

(I hope you like it)
AudiF1.jpg

AudiF13.jpg

AudiF12.jpg

AudiF11.jpg

Really nice skin Giorgos.It's a little bit wierd because i look at the F1 car and i imagine that is a Audi. :) I think F1 cars looks greate also with new skins that the originals but depends what kind o skin.

Setups!!!

Just an FYI. If for a reason or another you got delivery of your car you must know the default setup is horrible as it was made a LONG time ago. It is very unstable and provides very little if not grip. We are working with the master himself, Ventis on providing a base, very stable setup that will be shipped with the mod. Until then you might ask some of the veteran RDFOC drivers for a decent setup or you WILL HATE driving these cars:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 22 57.9%