Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Robert Adair

Can we have some clarification on teams in the euro series, we are told at Presto GP we don't have to be in a team, but here you can only sign up through a team:struggle:

cockpit chat

I am happy about that btw. :)
I never drive cockpit view. I am faster with hood view.

I might be as well Ivo but I will never find out, not knocking your choice of view mate but if we were all driving from cockpit it would be a level playing field, I suggested in Nippons we have 2x tyre wear and I think it was you who said, not realistic, come on mate how is sitting on the roof of a car and driving it realistic, maybe thats how the aliens do it, I dont want to start this old debate up, but if Presto have forced cockpit why dont we ?

I agree Martin.I allways wonder why RD don't force cockpit view no matter what class of cars is. BUT,i have to say that in F1 it is trully very hard to drive fast from cockpit,so,i drive from outside only in F1.I drive from the T-cam i think.Is that camera on the head of driver.

I agree Martin.I allways wonder why RD don't force cockpit view no matter what class of cars is.

I drove in a GP2 league about 18 months ago and cockpit view was enforced, 1 or 2 quick guys complained because they allways drove hood, but after awhile they were even faster, they said it took getting used to but after awhile they were hitting their apexs better, if we are the premier F1 league we should only drive from cockpit IMO seperates the men from the boys :)

I might be as well Ivo but I will never find out, not knocking your choice of view mate but if we were all driving from cockpit it would be a level playing field, I suggested in Nippons we have 2x tyre wear and I think it was you who said, not realistic, come on mate how is sitting on the roof of a car and driving it realistic, maybe thats how the aliens do it, I dont want to start this old debate up, but if Presto have forced cockpit why dont we ?

It's more like what's comfortable for each person. So if you force it then you get people who drive arround in a view wich they are not comfortable with. That's not good for the race i think. I hear people say "but it's a sim?" but then you also need to keep the people out who drive with a controller for instant. But it's a old debate wich comes arround 3 times a year, so lets keep focusing on this awesome League. :)

It's more like what's comfortable for each person. So if you force it then you get people who drive arround in a view wich they are not comfortable with. That's not good for the race i think. I hear people say "but it's a sim?" but then you also need to keep the people out who drive with a controller for instant. But it's a old debate wich comes arround 3 times a year, so lets keep focusing on this awesome League. :)

Yeah
I say ban people who race with a controller :)

@Schmali84: GTRE-Evo with the MMG 2007 mod. You got all the answers.

Can you participate in both the European and World championships at the same time?
It will be at the discreation of each organization to decide if they accept drivers from either leagues.
Can you jump between teams in different divisions (pro, semi-pro)?
The answer is no here. It will be a little unfair to have a very fast guy from top division race in a lower division. It is also true in the other direction but for the opposite reasons

Is it enough with just Race 07 (with stcc expansion)? Or do you have to have GTR evo?
We are using Nurby which is a standard evo track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 290 27.5%