Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main problem with Tier 2 is that you can never get the good drivers in the sign up process. Tiers 1 and 4 steal the A or B drivers, leaving the middle with only C's to choose from. That's the problem with going up Tiers.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought the tiers were:
DzYIYIt.png

Good drivers are crucial in this form of the game.

If you do an excellent job with your setup bit 'bad' drivers (at least for tier 1) and go to tier 1 like @kedy89 you only can fall down again because the other two tier 1 teams are established and already have better drivers. theyll outperform in the long run.

Addition: You need two good drivers so you have a high chance to stay in your tier to get good drivers again.

Maserati only had one good driver, even with a perfect start they went down to tier 2.

But the good driver, fangio, is still a good driver and better than the other tier 2 teams. He stays because of the contract length. It basically helps better teams who have a bad year. Bad teams with a good year going down again because of it So maserati goes up to tier 2 again.
Now they seem to go down again because they only have one good driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jimlaad43 @kedy89 @Benutzername
What we could notice in that example is that a Tier 2 team with a perfect setup, who bet on the right champions (both) is still slower than any other Tier 1 team. And if it's happening for a Tier 2 it's also happening below. Some here said that it was almost impossible for a Tier 3 to score points. Even if it has happened sometimes, it wasn't wrong.
T7JRR5S.png
You also noticed that getting good drivers for a Tier 2 team is almost impossible. First it depends on how many good drivers there are. And who is available. We only have 9 C class drivers currently. In the future, for the 70's I'm not sure there won't be any ! Second, it's also because a Tier 2 cannot finish higher than the 3rd or 4th position in the standings.

All I do is making Tiers slightly less important than they are, that's all.

oKqPZfi.png

Your Setup Numbers were...

Alfa Romeo 300
Mercedes 132
Cooper 191
Rob Walker 213
Ferrari 185
Gordini 235
Maserati 136
Connaught 328
BRM 355
HW Motors 328
Vanwall 394

1953 Formula One Season (10)

NiLaPgD.png

oi3OBQx.png

The 1953 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

I once had that thought concerning Fittipaldi, boy was I wrong.
Well but Farina already is a B driver.

Fittipaldi still was good but what was most important was his low aggression. Don't know if that still exists in this round of the game.

He basically never retired and i could invest everything on the car and not on reliability

Well but Farina already is a B driver.

Fittipaldi still was good but what was most important was his low aggression. Don't know if that still exists in this round of the game.

He basically never retired and i could invest everything on the car and not on reliability
I guess it depends on where exactly he is placed in the B range. Even then, Caracciola won being in B, and he dropped to C right after. So I assume he already was quite close to C when he won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back