Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't break a rule, as there was nothing explicitly against this, however it's not particularly in the spirit of a very luck based game to work together to find the number in potentially half the time as anyone else

Yes it's clever, but just poor sportsmanship
Great minds think alike they say.

tenor.gif

The difference between cheating and collaboration is that collaboration was not a cheat. Nothing was said against it, and that screenshot was part of a discussion about making each person having a different number, Not specific people. As it was never stated that the numbers had been made individual, the same strategy was played out. There is nothing wrong with doing something that has not been banned, but the issue comes when rules are changed without notifying people. The number should either be the same for everyone, or randomised for all. Nothing in between.

The number should either be the same for everyone, or randomised for all. Nothing in between.

You're perfectly right, just two of you getting a different number would have been a disadvantage. This is why from the start of the season, you've ALL got a randomised number. And by the way someone just found his individual number 100% on his own :thumbsup:

EDIT : and notice that I've never talked about a penalty

Last edited:
You're perfectly right, just two of you getting a different number would have been a disadvantage. This is why from the start of the season, you've ALL got a randomised number. And by the way someone just found his individual number 100% on his own :thumbsup:

EDIT : and notice that I've never talked about a penalty
OK, but that was never said to any of us, which is what the issue is

Is it cheating? No, it wasn't in the rules we couldn't collaborate.
Is it unethical? Perhaps, as a players could find an unfair advantage comparing numbers and finding the number faster.
What's the solution? Since it's impossible to police PM's, everyone gets their own number.

OK, but that was never said to any of us, which is what the issue is
I told you that I will set individual numbers in PM. Everyobody but the guys I suspected were aware of it. Everybody.
And what is nice is that someone I wasn't suspected at all immediately said to me "Oh, you have to know that I did it too.. but now I stopped"

In fact, I was just hoping, in the name of sportsmanship, that the guys affected would tell me the same.. and the problem would be over.

Now we've cleared the air, you all know that you've got individual numbers and that sharing your data is useless.

Wait, people shared numbers? That's not cool..
It might not be in the rules, but c'mon that's a rather obvious one.

Good solution to the problem, at least, I like it. :thumbsup:

39EKOmT.png

1953 Formula One Season (7-9)

m8mtxvC.png

GdIzrgb.png

4EP6VC1.png

LAh4ROz.png

Before the last race of the season, Rob Walker will enter Tier 1 while Maserati, should go back to Tier 2 again. However, we don't know yet who will be relegated in Tier 3 between Cooper and Gordini. Connaught still holds the line to get into Tier 2 while HW Motors would be downgraded to Tier 4. Veritas is the one that should access Tier 3 again.

You've got 48h to send me a new number for the very last race of the season !

I will not be able to achieve much success in near future as Fangio will be gone. This is my last chance! :speechless:
Dont be so sure. Fangio (A), Ascari (A), Farina (B), Gonzalez (B), and Trintignant (B) all have contracts expire, and some may not be the same driver Class.

Before the last race, I’d like to announce you that a little thing will change from next year. It’s about the balance of the game’s PP.

There is currently quite no chance at all for a Tier 2 to win a race even if his Setup is perfect. There is also quite no chance at all for a Tier 4 to catch a Top 10.

Tiers are way too important compares to drivers and setup.

So here are the new Tier base PP we’ll have :
Tier 4 - 10PP
Tier 3 - 20PP
Tier 2 - 30PP
Tier 1 - 40PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues