Formula ks2 @ Suzuka wednesday December 22th 2010

Great race guys! Congrats and well done ;) I had to leave after the second qualy cause my wheel got badly calibrated, full left to get it to middle even with fixed car.

Does someone have the replay from the first race? And also I would like to know how to save those. I saved the last one and got a part of the last qualy only.

Didn't have a single clean lap in my short offline practice, but managed to do 3-4 laps in succession without destroying everything. After these two races, I think I kinda know how the track goes :D

Wasn't really racing anyone, didn't expect to anyway. I was there to get experience. Felt out of place all the time, the cars are too damn fast, the track too damn narrow, and my stupid wheel too damn stupid :mad:.

Went off in the first corner in race 1 :D. Heavy fuel load, plus the steering ratio I lowered 5 minutes earlier, meant that I just went straight on.

Race 2 was better, didn't go off in the first corner :D. Was actually racing with people for a while, but lost it soon after.
Encountered Alessandro more than once, he had his moments, I had mine. You went off once while I was pretty close behind, I hope I wasn't the cause of that. Anyway, thanks for those safe returns :good:

Nice grid tonight, was fun, see you all next week

Encountered Alessandro more than once, he had his moments, I had mine. You went off once while I was pretty close behind, I hope I wasn't the cause of that. Anyway, thanks for those safe returns :good:
ahahah yes I had my moments, like women do, ahahah, going sometimes on grass to get daisys :D

nop at all mate by my side I hope the same from you mate, the rejoin is the moment where a driver must shows if he knows where him and others are :D

Race 1. Was a bit strange L. Resende accoused me for hitting him. After watching the replay I can say that I did not hit you L. Resende. So who ever hit you it was not me :cool:.
I had a few accidents and retired from race 1. to stirm my nerves for race 2.

Race 2. Well I'm about in the middle or a bit lower in racing - hope to be better. Only racing I do is this one :)

See you all in next event :)

about the race, it was a really nice night, i had a lot of fun with you all....surprisly i was the most fast in qualy (had the pole in both races).....but i can't start with those cars!!!! hahahahhaha

i was afreid to stall the engine, so i just lift up the clutch really slow, and so i lost many position in both races.....

race1 started bad, and i had also a little accident, with probably some damages to the suspension, but it was really a little damages....after that i had a big gap from the first that was Sergios, but my pace was really good also if my tyres bourn out after few laps and so at 3 laps to the end i catch Sergio....while i was trying to pass him from outside in the last turn, i received another little tap, was thinking that it was really little, but i was wrong, because the car wasn't enough stable after that (probably it was also because i had a previous damage) and so i spun and crash, and my race was over....

Race 2 started bad again, but after a nice move on Jon i was 2nd behind Sergios!! ;) was studing him for few laps for spare a bit the tyres, but while he was spinning i wasn't able to not hit him, and the race was over again..... after that i haven't any concentration and so i just take the car at home and also i did few errors here and there.....anyway it was really a nice night i learn a lot of things about this car and this game........ need to improve in starting because is really a bad thing put in the WC 2 poles!! XD another thing that i learnt is that the netcode isn't perfect.....it's very strange and is easy touch other cars also if you are at few meters from him, so driving near other cars and doing close battles is really hard and dangerouse......it's really a shame because it ruins a bit the online experience with other cars, and make the fights a bit unnatural....also the damages aren't perfect because if you hit a little another car you suffer heavy damages!! ;)

hope that kunos will solve some of that problems in the next released!! ;)

Thank you again all for the nigth and thx Bjorn and Alessandro for all these events!! ;)

Hey, what a great event, I really enjoy it. Starting in 3th for the first race, rum power making effect, I was second after the first corner and very close to Laurent at those first turns, at the Degner we went a bit wide and I go for it and take first place.

After, Olivier was second in a very good pace, about 3 seconds behind and about mid race Mattia start to be close and making very fast laps, my tires start to be very tricky but I manage to keep the car in the track, we still were one time side by side, don’t know what happened to Mattia, but after that I was alone again.

Still those last laps were hard, but manage to get my first win here at Race Department and I would like to say thanks to all crew in the Team Good Lookin for the great job they make in Marlboro KS2 Pearl, I had warning you that I have a good setup!

Second race, start from 4th and just make a perfect start to be 1st at the first turn, keep a good pace with Mattia always very close, until again at Denger, this time was me who go wide, put two wheels in the sand and spin, I guess I don’t drink enough rum this time.

Mattia was very close and couldn’t avoid me, very sorry mate! After go to the was in a full attack and still manage to finish in 5th place, but still with a scary moment when in the last lap after the chicane I was with no fuel, finish just sliding the car with no engine running, loool.

Thanks all who join and Bjorn and Alessandro!

Tomorrow, at the same time and place?:D

So you're the captain Sparrow has scuttled my ship in the first race !!!!!! and I thought that it was Steffen! I apologize to him.
So Filibuster for damage on my Ferral I send my lawyer, and I think it will not be some barrels of rum that balances the invoice !!!!! Economy begins to make Pirates! lol
jokes apart on the link that follows you will find all races tonight (1and 2)
qualyfs with the first race, the replay did not save the qualyfs Race 2, sorry!
http://www.filefront.com/17688588/edit_FormulaKS2_Suzuka_race_RaceDepartment_1.rar
of course you all know that to view the different drivers, you press the more or less the numeric keypad

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back