Formula ks2 @ Suzuka wednesday December 22th 2010

thank you Sergio!!! Btw i can also blame a bit that netcode.... in the chicane we have a lot of space, but the game decided that we hit toghether, and after that maybe for that little damages + the damages of lap 1 and maybe also because my tyres were a bit dirty and maybe i wasn't focus well, i crash like a noob after a nice race :(

but races are also that and i really enjoyed that!!! thx again also for your work with the video, really nice!!! ;)

P.S.: if i can sugest you a thing....download also these skins:

http://www.filefront.com/17620282/GP2_2010_nkpro_FormulaKS2.rar/

http://www.filefront.com/17575766/SkinF1-2010-per-NKpro_KS2.rar/

and also toghether with the radiators spring pack you will have all the skin available for this car atm!!! ;)

maybe i'm also missing some skins....for exaple i haven't the one of Laurent

I think accidents are unfortunately just a part of racing, although we try to avoid them. I also was caught in the aftermath of that accident. To me it looked like Sergios move was maybe a little eager on the first lap with cold tires and brakes for everyone. But he where through. Laurent probably didnt see him, and also the netcode could be to blaim.
As for me I got hit by the car before me, that hit a car standing sideways, and it jumped back at me very unrealistically (net code again) so one lap down for me and a bunch of other racers.

Looking at the lap times after that, things were very close all the way up the field on almost every following lap.

I had a great battle with S. Sirignano who I shared similar pace with, and didnt realize half of it until I watched the replay. I actually let him pass after going off road because I thought he was lapping me, but it turned out he wasnt (newbie mistake) lol. So a couple laps later I was right behind again where he made a mistake in the last chicane, I couldnt brake hard enough and touched him, which sent him into the box and one lap back =(
I stayed a short while to let him go on ahead of me, but realised that he was standing pretty much still and the wrong way.

If we hit someone, or gain position by cutting track, we are to let the overtaken pass.. it's clear. But if we accidentally hit someone.. they get their car hurt but you are fine.. you cant really go into the pit with them with a fully functional car..

In casual races like this I guess we have to take it for what it is (net code problems and not enough advanced penalty and damage model). But in league races we should have a steward and also a commentator I think, who can also inform us of gap times, positions, who should pass and so on during the races.

Yeah, Tomas, that was a fantastic battle, I was about three seconds behind you and closing in at about half a second per lap I think, very slowly getting closer to you :)
Then, yes, you ran wide at the hairpin and I went through. The crash at the chicane was completely my fault though, I ran wide at 130R (a really stupid mistake! :redface:) and you had no chance of avoiding me. But it was a great fight anyway, well done for your first online race :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back