Formula ks2 @ Suzuka wednesday December 22th 2010

Jaireh hi,
NetKar attention has nothing to do with RFactor, essentially in contact with other cars, the slightest shock is so small it with another competitor or environment of the circuit, abandonment, or the key escape with a penalty turn automatic regardless of the location of the circuit, so fret with other prohibited !!!lol

Finally got some time over to try this track tonight:

Still pretty shaky and didnt intend to cut the corner at the last chicane, just need to practice the braking points some more before the race. But you can strike the "maybe" on me.

Would be interesting to hear what kind of lap times you guys are pulling in and also how low your downforce is...

We race on time and not number of laps? Didnt know that was possible. Then I guess I see how much time is left there in the upper right corner.. ? I have done very little online racing in this game.
sorry guys, I didn't explained it in the right way
in nKpro the race is set with number of laps but we use to race for a particular amount of time that gives the relevant number of laps
in the case of Suzuka, that has a time lap about 2mins, I guess we'll have a race of 10 laps or so (Bjorn will decide the exact number and set the server)

ciao

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back