Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well something I have been playing around with , maybe we can make it a slider instead of the 5 options but works perfect I must say ;)
ebcbd171d6c1d41a0513cd0fd75d6529.gif
Thanks to ACFL live stream who did it few weeks ago for tires and halo! As it's useless for multiplayer session we abandoned the insertion of this setting for the tires...
Player will still be able to drive with or without the Halo

Cheers

To be honest man quite a few people ask this also and its something that we do agree with internally, even to the point that David even contacted sellfy and provided the suggestions,
there is some messages on facebook also regarding this,

we feel that people who buy all content should be rewarded ect but we have zero power to do anything about it sadly, although in the future this may change currently we can not pick and choose 1 customer or another hope you understand :)
Sure no problem i can understand both sides.

Thanks to ACFL live stream who did it few weeks ago for tires and halo! As it's useless for multiplayer session we abandoned the insertion of this setting for the tires...
Player will still be able to drive with or without the Halo

Cheers
So strange man I have 3DS Max DEV files I can show these settings on the car and ingame since the 3rd of feb , and I have much more important things to be doing than watching ACFL live streams thats for damn sure and regarding the HALO ours is the most correct version we have seen anywhere ,
but we do not concern ourselves with what people are doing we concentrate on what is important to us , our cars are perfect with zero bugs.

I have only one request if I may. A bit more detail in cockpit. The FH2017 is kind of a bit empty there. RSS F2 is good, it has those buttons and all around the leg area.

Appreciate that you're working on it good luck :) RSS WIP threads are the best :D

I have only one request if I may. A bit more detail in cockpit. The FH2017 is kind of a bit empty there. RSS F2 is good, it has those buttons and all around the leg area.

Appreciate that you're working on it good luck :) RSS WIP threads are the best :D
I was thinking that also when I came back to it , there is now buttons both sides of the cockpit :)

Tyres might have the same colours but they are different, even the shape is different this year (more rounded profile)
Maybe the shape you are seeing when appearing more rounded is the teams running maximum tire pressure while testing in which they would not be allowed to do under race conditions as it is more controlled, this is all I see.

hi all guys
thanks for giving us awesone mods
i have 3 things i want to ask:
1st: can you make the wheel grips shorter to match the low side of the wheel
2nd: can you add a version of the car with the shark fin?
3rd: can you add some kind of pitlimiter lights led in the rpm strip?
thanks for reading and have a nice day!

[QUOTE="chargingcar, post: 2696232, member: The 2018 car will feature three sound packages,

Does that mean three new ones, or adding one to the already existing two from the FH´17?[/QUOTE]
Hi Mike ,
To be honest I am not 100% sure regarding the audio development of the project, it sounds quite extensive from what I gather :)
@NeverKrash

Why? This car will be 'inspired' by the F1 2018 rules, and those ban the shark fin.
The car is correct to the 2018 formula rules to within a few mm of the min and max allowances as the 2017 was, we have no desire to replicate the 2017 car once more,
its still there and available in the shop following the 2017 specifications. :)

finally this it perfect guys best thing jet love it please do all 7 tyres
Requires some updates and changes to be done once the project is complete I will concentrate on the build more in depth on the finer details ,
this was added long ago and been awaiting the implementation on the new car :)

Does that mean three new ones, or adding one to the already existing two from the FH´17?
Updates/Overhaul to the existing with an improved turbo system and all around improvements, plus one new engine. Honda, most likely, as the Kunos one for the SF17-H is ok, and your one which was being used by some random team is fine too.

If you do want to collaborate with the Honda, you can let me know :D

Requires some updates and changes to be done once the project is complete I will concentrate on the build more in depth on the finer details ,
this was added long ago and been awaiting the implementation on the new car :)

dont know but is there a possibility to link the kunos tyre compound slider to the sliders of rss so when you select soft in will automaticly change the color compound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%