Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know but is there a possibility to link the kunos tyre compound slider to the sliders of rss so when you select soft in will automaticly change the color compound?
Hi Bob ,
I highly doubt that is possible due to the tires been visual and the compounds been physical ect , not sure if there is a way to actually link the two together ,
ideally once the full set is complete I want a slider same as the compound slider right at the top so they are both together, but currently they all work flawlessly with no bugs ,
than try and make the slider , personally I would prefer to keep them as they are , its still 1000 times better than manually changing textures and settings and takes seconds to adjust the tires :)

So following our normal routines, soon will be livery times, once the templates are completed ect,
who wants to be a Formula Hybrid driver with your own livery ?
1st 16 to apply and it will close I will not reply after that,

1/ NAME
2/ NUMBER
3/ NATIONALITY

1st 16 only :)

So following our normal routines, soon will be livery times, once the templates are completed ect,

1/ NAME
2/ NUMBER
3/ NATIONALITY

1/ Pol Martinez
2/ 34
3/ Catalonia

Edit: full name

As much as i don't like halo, please do not add the option of removing it. This a simulator, not nfs. Keep it real(istic)

I stand for highest simulation possible, though i feel this case is different.
I tried running 2017 F1 in AMS and halo in your view is so annoying. Question of simulation gets complicated here: it wont be noticeable for the driver compared to you driving it on the screen.

1/ NAME
2/ NUMBER
3/ NATIONALITY

1/ Arne Heine
2/ 85
3/ GERMANY

Or should i paint it myself? ;) :p

I didn't even expect a Formula Hybrid 2018 car so this announcement is even sweeter! :)
I've got a question about the engine fin. On some of the real cars they appear to be larger, on some they appear to be smaller (depends on the actual shape of the engine cover of course) but one thing that's the same for every fin is the "starting point" and angle of the fin cutoff.

It's hard to tell from your screenshots above because of the perspective but does your engine fin meet the 2018 regulations in terms of starting point and angle of the fin cutoff?

Maybe you could show us a screenshot from the side to have a clearer look at the actual dimensions of the engine cover.

1/ NAME
2/ NUMBER
3/ NATIONALITY

1/ Axel Haumann
2/ 96
3/ Germany

I didn't even expect a Formula Hybrid 2018 car so this announcement is even sweeter! :)
I've got a question about the engine fin. On some of the real cars they appear to be larger, on some they appear to be smaller (depends on the actual shape of the engine cover of course) but one thing that's the same for every fin is the "starting point" and angle of the fin cutoff.

It's hard to tell from your screenshots above because of the perspective but does your engine fin meet the 2018 regulations in terms of starting point and angle of the fin cutoff?

Maybe you could show us a screenshot from the side to have a clearer look at the actual dimensions of the engine cover.

1/ Axel Haumann
2/ 96
3/ Germany
Yes the car is correct to the specifications and yes again your correct in saying most cars engine covers appear slightly different ,
the rules always state key positions in this case its from the RWCL so 1000mm from that position ,
its actually called the 4 point rule , and trust me the car is correct and no at this stage I am not disclosing anymore of the car until its complete, we know our way around rules and regulations.

Seeming you are almost a member of the family give me a shout once the car is ready and ill throw you the templates , but this only applies to you,
@bastoner97 will be painting all the official liveries for RSS as he is the official painter,
but feel free to paint whatever designs you want.
Great news! Maybe i could provide a basedesign like on the RSS4.
Just write a PM when its ready, then i could throw the baselayer to @bastoner97 ;)

Yes the car is correct to the specifications and yes again your correct in saying most cars engine covers appear slightly different ,
the rules always state key positions in this case its from the RWCL so 1000mm from that position ,
its actually called the 4 point rule , and trust me the car is correct and no at this stage I am not disclosing anymore of the car until its complete, we know our way around rules and regulations.

Thanks for explaining! I was pretty sure it meets the regulations but perspective played its tricks on me, that's why I asked. :D

Btw. did you see my Name, # and Nationality for the official skins?

Thanks for explaining! I was pretty sure it meets the regulations but perspective played its tricks on me, that's why I asked. :D

Btw. did you see my Name, # and Nationality for the official skins?
Yes I saw your request :)

And yes the cars are very deceptive, building the cars requires a lot of patience its simply something that is not visual its mostly numbers and positions, takes longer reading the rules than actually designing anything,

we also wondered regarding the fin, well wanted to double check, the reason why loads of cars appear visually different, is because all the rules use key areas of the actual cars,
so for example if the mercedes dimensions are say 5750mm long the actual car , another team say renault might have a shorter wheelbase and a shorter car with a length of say 5400mm,
but because the actual rules are using wheel positions not bodywork positions, the difference makes the cars appear to look odd, the difference between all the cars and the appearance of the engine covers and the fin depends on these key factors, wheelbase and car length and obviously all the cars are different sizes and dimensions so visually the appearance is different,
its complicated to say the least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies