Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

I would also like to know. My lap times at Spa are on average something like 3 seconds slower after the update. I'm losing speed EVERYWHERE and it's making me very sad as I hate seeing all my sector times in the red no matter what I do :(

V2.0 is more realistic with physics for me. The problem of Formula Hybrid is the low fps in game for many polygons of 3d part, no for physics. Before is perfect this car.

The car's cornering grip was too optimistic before, now it's closer to RL cars.

Thanks for the reply! That makes sense, but what about the updates to aero/downforce? I seem to lose loads of time on straights, even when using limited down-force set-ups. Is that drag related, or is that maybe attributed to the new ers profiles?

Both things.

Hi...just a question...with this new update I've tried almost any kind of setup, don't understand why on Monza I reach top speed of 330 km/h (which in my opinion is really unreal) against the 360 km/h (much more realistc) of the 2.0 version...where am I wrong? Setup is the same (except for ERS of course) but no way to have a decent top speed...thanx! :)

Hi...just a question...with this new update I've tried almost any kind of setup, don't understand why on Monza I reach top speed of 330 km/h (which in my opinion is really unreal) against the 360 km/h (much more realistc) of the 2.0 version...where am I wrong? Setup is the same (except for ERS of course) but no way to have a decent top speed...thanx! :)

Not sure what are you doing, I can reach 345 with default setup + min wings + hotlap ERS mode (which is not very suitable for these kind of topspeed tracks). And even a bit more with the Topspeed profile.

They'll barely hit 340 km/h at Monza with DRS. With a tow, maybe 350 km/h. Also, we may not see any lap records broken at Monza either. The kerbs now in 2017 are a lot different to the ones back in 2004. So the drivers can't attack them in the same way anymore. But lets see what happens.

E0e9TSk.png

this is from last year. Anyways, they should know what speeds they can reach

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes