Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Doing my routine pre-GP practice, heard the drivers talking about how Copse will be flat out at 185mph, and had to try it, as I didn't quite believe it.

Had to build up to it certainly, always starting with a full tank and low ERS settings and slowly build up, but with low fuel and supersofts, its most definitely possible!

6.4G peak, min apex speed of 190mph (305kph)! :confused::D What a machine.

x9GkEoQh.jpg

wioNvrph.jpg

Doing my routine pre-GP practice, heard the drivers talking about how Copse will be flat out at 185mph, and had to try it, as I didn't quite believe it.

Had to build up to it certainly, always starting with a full tank and low ERS settings and slowly build up, but with low fuel and supersofts, its most definitely possible!

x9GkEoQh.jpg

wioNvrph.jpg
Oh she flies man :D

x9GkEoQh.jpg

wioNvrph.jpg
And then you watch it with some older style, lower FOV cameras that really accentuate the corner speeds :p (especially copse and the entrance to the high speed sector)

Hi everybody...a quick question...I really enjoy this mod, but I can't understand the damage system...even If I hit hard with the front or rear wing or with tires...not a single pieces "fly" away...no damage, just the textures get dirty...so never had a really broken front wing or a damaged suspension..is this normal or I've done something wrong installing the mod? (2.0)....thank you!

hi guys love the mod you know that already but I was just driving the vrc mp4-22 and I noticed the driver head looks more realistic by vrc the hybrid looks real strange not moving much only side ways at all and looks like glued to the back of the helmet and car.
saw the exact videos with max there I thought looks strange now I know why.

please can you make it better for this perfect mod nothing but love just asking to top the already fantastic mod

Last edited:
Hi, not sure I've understood you correctly but...you may want to try those two mods xvisor and real head motion...here what I've achieved (btw they are fully customizable to fit your experience..)

hi guys love the mod you know that already but I was just driving the vrc mp4-22 and I noticed the driver head looks more realistic by vrc the hybrid looks real strange not moving much only side ways at all and looks like glued to the back of the helmet and car.
saw the exact videos with max there I thought looks strange now I know why.

please can you make it better for this perfect mod nothing but love just asking to top the already fantastic mod
Done :)
It'll be in the next update planned for today

Downloading! I hope it won't exceed 5 updates:D
You can create a profile in sellfy and claim your purchase there. Boom, infnite downloads. The only way to go if you have purchases from rss and urd. And knowing that rss will make 2 more cars, a sellfy account is a must.

I made a quick look to the power graphs of the Formula Hybrid (left) and the SF15-T (right) and I wonder why they are so different.
The 2017 engines are an improvement over the 2015 ones, aren't they? So the graph should have more power and more torque, maybe with a "wider" and smoother trend, but not so big differences: both have the same BHP peak, but the range 11k-15k rpm is a lot different, while the torque has a complete different peak and trend.
As I suppose Kunos collected data from the real thing, I'm just curious about your choices :)
fh.png
sf15t.png

Cheers

IIRC the max. fuel flow is reached at 10500rpm, so at that point the torque should start to decrease while the power curve should flatten at higher revs.
Both cars peak at 10500 rpm.

IMO the SF15-T power and torque drop over 10500 rpm is simply wrong, way too high.
There is no technical reason that such a significant drop would happen.

Niels Heusinkveld did a nice video about this:

My estimate is that the RSS power is closer to the real F1 engines, at least proportionally, though I'd expect less drop towards higher rpms.

Also:
Have a look at the graphs, the RSS one is cut off at 15k rpm, the Kunos car at 17k rpm

You can create a profile in sellfy and claim your purchase there. Boom, infnite downloads. The only way to go if you have purchases from rss and urd. And knowing that rss will make 2 more cars, a sellfy account is a must.
Sure a nice thing but not everybody want to have an account or profile everywhere. :cautious:

To the RSS Team: Thank You :thumbsup:

Driver's head is definitely moving, both in replays, exterior cameras, and the general movement in onboard view caused by the G-Forces section in the Main Menu.
Please be more descriptive if you would like us to investigate any queries.
hard to explane the vrc mods the heads move natural with the update the head barely moves checked repay almost no movement at all now I use content manager all g force settings on 140%

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back