Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

hard to explane the vrc mods the heads move natural with the update the head barely moves checked repay almost no movement at all now I use content manager all g force settings on 140%
The head moves quite a lot, and far more than ever before. Please post a video if possible to demonstrate the problem.

Sunday plans:
wake up
have breakfast
see that outside is a beautiful day
plan to go out for a walk
e-mail with Formula Hybrid update
mount steering wheel and goodbye everybody until tomorrow
lol :D

Thanks for the update! Just as a side note, I can't find the updated tyres too. The readme link just points to the standard car page on your website.

Sunday plans:
wake up
have breakfast

Thanks for the update! Just as a side note, I can't find the updated tyres too. The readme link just points to the standard car page on your website.
:) nice

You have one set of updated tyres in the release package, but the full set of colours will be available and uploaded today.

Sunday plans:
wake up
have breakfast

Sorry for the delay, in that same link you'll find a button with a download link for the Tyre pack.

Reactions: Uff
Just drove it at Hungaroring. Nice work with the update, guys. Love it!
Showroom_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1_24-6-2017-3-4-35.jpg

Any chance to see a "Halo" version of the car in the future? Like to see the visability when the halo is on the car?
Not for 2017. Maybe the 2018 version if this gets pushed through.

None of us like it to bother making a sample version for now like we did with the shield.

I anticipate that if the halo gets pushed through for definite, we'd most likely supply a variation without it and/or with the shield. Will wait and see.

Not for 2017. Maybe the 2018 version if this gets pushed through.

None of us like it to bother making a sample version for now like we did with the shield.

I anticipate that if the halo gets pushed through for definite, we'd most likely supply a variation without it and/or with the shield. Will wait and see.
As much as it pains me to say, I'm pretty sure it is definite for next year. Lets not ruin this beauty with it though.

I suspect lot of drivers will complain of visibility issues and it will be put off for another year.

FIA over the years have tried lot of dumb things and I suspect this is one of those after one race it will be scrapped.

I suspect lot of drivers will complain of visibility issues and it will be put off for another year.

FIA over the years have tried lot of dumb things and I suspect this is one of those after one race it will be scrapped.

Every team has already ready run it at one point or another last year with no reported visibility issues. A few other solutions have been run too, though have been ruled out for one reason or another (and IMO were only used for the FIA to be seen to be trying other ideas, but were never serious...).

Its now been decided that all cars will run it, and therefore teams can now get one and design it into their cars (apparently it causes issues with cooling). I think its a big enough design impact that once its implemented its done, there's no going back mid-season.

Personally I hate it, I think the cons greatly outweigh the pros, but its a fact and we have to deal with it. Lets just hope the FIA and teams together can come up with a way to integrate it in a more elegant way, as they said they would.

Sometimes I.A. really make me laugh! :)

wKOfmG1l.jpg

By the way I've seen you removed ers track preset...so now same setup of 2.0 on Monza I reach 340 km/h vs 360 km/h...I've tried TOP SPEED and HOT LAP preset but nothing seems to help me to reach again that top speed...any suggestion? :(

wKOfmG1l.jpg

By the way I've seen you removed ers track preset...so now same setup of 2.0 on Monza I reach 340 km/h vs 360 km/h...I've tried TOP SPEED and HOT LAP preset but nothing seems to help me to reach again that top speed...any suggestion? :(
Its A.I but, that looks like a Haas raping the Renault

wKOfmG1l.jpg

I would also like to know. My lap times at Spa are on average something like 3 seconds slower after the update. I'm losing speed EVERYWHERE and it's making me very sad as I hate seeing all my sector times in the red no matter what I do :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.